Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

A New "M3 EATR" Joins the Family

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 06:24 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Great lookin RS4, but lame choice in license plates. Kinda makes it look you fear an M3.

Old 06-23-2010, 08:46 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I've got an M3 you can try and eat

Old 06-23-2010, 09:01 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
I fear my own shadow, but I don't know how to translate that onto a license plate!

I was actually thinking STUKPDL for my Lexus after getting the gas pedal recall done LOL

Old 06-23-2010, 10:25 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I was going to get CNTSTOP for mine.....

But seriously great looking car and when it comes down to bad weather bolt on a pair of snows and you are golden!

Old 06-25-2010, 03:52 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
I use to live in SA off of Evers Rd. What part do you live in? By the way nice toy!!!

Old 06-25-2010, 06:41 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by UMADBRO
...I was actually thinking STUKPDL for my Lexus after getting the gas pedal recall done LOL

Originally Posted by germeezy1
I was going to get CNTSTOP for mine.....

Old 06-25-2010, 02:17 PM
RS4-Brian is infamous around these partsRS4-Brian is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bimmeristic
I use to live in SA off of Evers Rd. What part do you live in? By the way nice toy!!!
I live in Rogers Ranch (1604 & Bitters). And thanks.

Old 06-26-2010, 10:01 AM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by RS4-Brian

That is a sexy ride.
amazing

Old 06-26-2010, 09:19 PM
PSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud of
My favorite Audi by far...

Old 06-27-2010, 06:26 AM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PSYS
My favorite Audi by far...
Me too, right behind the Auto Union V16, R8 V8, R8 V10, RS6, S8, and 85 Quattro Rally!

Old 06-27-2010, 07:46 AM
PSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud ofPSYS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by UMADBRO
Me too, right behind the Auto Union V16, R8 V8, R8 V10, RS6, S8, and 85 Quattro Rally!
It's definitely a matter of personal preference.

I'd take the RS4 over the maintenance-hungry RS6 anyday.
Never really been impressed with the long wheelbase of the S8 and the R8 is in a class all by itself.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:04 AM
RS4-Brian is infamous around these partsRS4-Brian is infamous around these parts
Yeah, if I could swing an R8 that would definitely be my first choice but I am but a normal dude with 2 kids and a mortgage so that will have to wait for a while.

Old 06-27-2010, 08:35 AM
chuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura aboutchuckrim has a spectacular aura about
Euro seats and an rs6 steering wheel?! Baller.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Dr. Ferdinand is infamous around these parts
Congrats, Brian. I know the owner (Won) through the years he bought and built the car, indeed very meticulous. In fact I bought a few things off him when he was parting out the car before he sold it to you. But don't worry, it was nothing that would have made her faster. LOL Still, one of the best RS4s seen around.

Not particularly a fan of the license plate, but your explanation makes it right...by you, which is what matters. But let's not fool ourselves, the RS4 is no M3 eater, modded or not. Given CB issues in ALL cars, unless you have a CB clean in the last 5K miles it will never run as good as it rolled off the factory. It's hefty weight, front bias, and parasitic losses of the AWD system, the M3 walks easily on it on anything other than a 0-60 straight pull. Tough for me to admit as an RS4 owner (with a decent amount of mods), but it is what it is.

Old 06-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Dr. Ferdinand - thanks for the note. Your mod list as also a pretty long one - I would love to see some pics of your car. Sprint Blue is a fantastic color. Question for you, what size tires are you running? I was thinking of adding spacers but I'm running 275's so I'm not sure how much I can get away with.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A New "M3 EATR" Joins the Family