Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

A New "M3 EATR" Joins the Family

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 06:53 PM
RS4-Brian is infamous around these partsRS4-Brian is infamous around these parts
A New "M3 EATR" Joins the Family

Some may remember that I sold my Misano Red Pearl RS4 in early January. I had thoughts of a Porsche 911S rolling around in my head so I sold the car. 6 months later I've driven just about every car I thought I could ever want to own yet I find myself yet again the owner of a beautiful 2007 RS4.

I am very pleased with the car and the 250 mile drive back to San Antonio from Houston yesterday was a blast. The previous owner was very gracious and took her in for the 35k service the day before I picked her up and even threw in his Valentine 1 so that his custom V1 install wouldn't go to waste!

The list of mods already done on the car is a long one...highlights are Stasis MS coilovers, Alcon BBK, Euro steering wheel, custom Recaro Sportster CS seats (like a Euro RS4), Milltek exhaust + Fast Intentions down pipes, short shifter, Hotchkis sway bars, Stage 2 Revo Flash, and a whole bunch more.

Inital butt dyno says this car is definitely faster than my old RS4. The carbon was just cleaned out on this one which is likely responsible for most of the difference I think. But I'm sure the numerous power adding goodies on this one also make a difference that can be felt in the drivers seat. The suspension is quite a bit firmer I think than the stock DRC's and is sensational in the corners.

More thoughts to come as I get more seat time. For now here are some pics...

New (Old) plate coming soon!

Old 06-14-2010, 07:09 PM
amslb182 is infamous around these parts
Looks great. Love the steering wheel in the 2nd pic. more interior pics please.

Old 06-14-2010, 08:53 PM
torment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud of
Seats are awesome. But why the Alcon's? Huge expense when the car already comes with 8 pistons.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:11 PM
MMOTION is infamous around these parts
What a fine example! Mods tastefully executed! Always been fond of the RS4 even though im a bimmer guy. Other than the R8, this is the only other Audi i would buy.

Old 06-14-2010, 09:39 PM
kukri is infamous around these parts
I always loved Audis, but why won't they make a handling car?

Old 06-14-2010, 11:25 PM
350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough350zbiturbo is a jewel in the rough
More interior pics, that thing looks gorgeous, loving the seats.

Old 06-15-2010, 09:14 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
that is one nicely modded rs4...more pics please

Old 06-15-2010, 04:50 PM
tipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud of
this is the car that was for sale on audizine and audiworld?

if so, you bought one of the most meticulously and methodically modified RS4s in the country

if so, you made a great purchase decision!!!

Old 06-15-2010, 05:16 PM
ZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant futureZaneO has a brilliant future
That's a beautiful car and almost exactly how I would want mine.

Congratulations, and enjoy in good health!

Old 06-15-2010, 06:55 PM
RS4-Brian is infamous around these partsRS4-Brian is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tipsyhemi
this is the car that was for sale on audizine and audiworld?

if so, you bought one of the most meticulously and methodically modified RS4s in the country

if so, you made a great purchase decision!!!
That's the one and you are right...the seller was super meticulous and everything on the car is first rate.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by torment
Seats are awesome. But why the Alcon's? Huge expense when the car already comes with 8 pistons.
1) Because they're Alcons.
2) If you're going to track it even the great stock brakes will fade out. These won't.

Old 06-15-2010, 08:14 PM
switchface is infamous around these parts
Love those seats...congrats!

Old 06-15-2010, 09:54 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
nice ride! enjoy your new car

Old 06-15-2010, 10:11 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Nice Audi.

Originally Posted by kukri
I always loved Audis, but why won't they make a handling car?
The S4 that I've driven handled quite nicely (for a car with that much nose weight). Some understeer is expected, but I believe it manages its weight somewhat surprisingly.
Originally Posted by RS4-Brian
2) If you're going to track it even the great stock brakes will fade out. These won't.

Please elaborate on this. Which part of the brakes fade? If it's just the pads, why not just change those? I have a difficult time thinking that calipers fade (that concept doesn't register with me).

Old 06-15-2010, 10:20 PM
tatarin is infamous around these parts
that car is perfect... seen it around the AZ forums. congrats on a purchase

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A New "M3 EATR" Joins the Family