Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Another B8 S4 Exhaust install done in-house. Another happy client.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Former Vendor
Chris/AWE is a jewel in the roughChris/AWE is a jewel in the roughChris/AWE is a jewel in the rough
Another B8 S4 Exhaust install done in-house. Another happy client.

Ladies and Gents,

I wanted to share a few quick pictures of a recent B8 S4 Exhaust System install we did on a clients vehicle.

This beautiful Quartz Gray S4 received our Full Resonated Exhaust System; consisting of our Resonated Downpipes and Exhaust System with Polished Silver Tips.

On the lift, post install:

Close up view of the individualized Serial Number Tag. Each Exhaust System we produce in house gets one of these.

The individually adjustable tips were staggered to match the curve of the rear bumper.

And now for the ultimate test: What does the client think?

Here is what he said: "The AWE 2010 S4 exhaust system is a well built and finely tuned product. This is how the car should have sounded from the factory. The car is quiet and drone free when cruising but comes alive when you get on the throttle. The exhaust brought out the beautiful engine note which is music to my ears. I recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade their exhaust system on their S4"

If anyone has questions about our B8 S4 Exhaust system, please feel free to ask.

Cheers!

Old 08-18-2010, 09:56 AM
DorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the roughDorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the roughDorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the rough
Would you mind posting a video of it so we can get a feel for the sound your pipes produce? It looks really nice but I'd like to get some audio too.

Old 08-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Former Vendor
Chris/AWE is a jewel in the roughChris/AWE is a jewel in the roughChris/AWE is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DorianGrayFFM
Would you mind posting a video of it so we can get a feel for the sound your pipes produce? It looks really nice but I'd like to get some audio too.
Absolutely. Here is our demo video which features our Exhaust system on both 6MT and S-Tronic cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSOSX...layer_embedded