Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I did the Stasis ECM flash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 01:12 PM
wyo996 is infamous around these parts
I did the Stasis ECM flash

I swore I would not touch the car until warranty was out but the devil made me do it, and it is covered on the Audi warranty. I really cannot feel a big differance but it has been too cold to really stretch it out. I also did the permanant exhaust valve switch and again it is just too cold to check the sound with the window down. I love my new MA carbon steering wheel and hand brake handle though, so it looks faster, from inside. Will

Old 02-15-2011, 12:04 PM
wyo996 is infamous around these parts
I finally got a chance to open her up and the butt dyno showed an definite boost. I really cannot say it is any change with the butterfly valve open but I did not drive with the window down. I would love to do the SC but 40k plus install (without the exhaust) is just rediculous and like most things aftermarket, you will never get your money back. Will

Old 02-20-2011, 08:32 AM
forhamilton is infamous around these parts
Apr and OE tuning both offer tunes. Cheaper than Stasis and appear to have more gains. Anyone have experience with them?

Old 02-20-2011, 04:45 PM
Scott1961 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by forhamilton
Apr and OE tuning both offer tunes. Cheaper than Stasis and appear to have more gains. Anyone have experience with them?
Tried the APR and from doing a before and after dyno found it gave a bit over half of claimed gains. Would stick with Stasis on such an expensive car since you can have Audi dealer do it and keep your warranty intact.

Old 02-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Al Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the roughAl Pettee is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by wyo996
I swore I would not touch the car until warranty was out but the devil made me do it, and it is covered on the Audi warranty. I really cannot feel a big differance but it has been too cold to really stretch it out. I also did the permanant exhaust valve switch and again it is just too cold to check the sound with the window down. I love my new MA carbon steering wheel and hand brake handle though, so it looks faster, from inside. Will
You need to bolt on Stasis' blower to feel the difference.