Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi RS 5

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:35 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
great post......

Old 03-31-2011, 09:51 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Audi has REALLY been pissing me off by holding this car from the US. I want it as my DD wholeheartedly now. I guess they just want to wait till all sorts of new cars come out in 2012 so the people that would have gone into the rs5 now could go to a competitor...LIKE THE NEW M6 lol...

Old 04-01-2011, 08:58 AM
b45h1r is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Audi has REALLY been pissing me off by holding this car from the US. I want it as my DD wholeheartedly now. I guess they just want to wait till all sorts of new cars come out in 2012 so the people that would have gone into the rs5 now could go to a competitor...LIKE THE NEW M6 lol...
I feel your pain. I have always thought audi waits too long for their RS versions. I have had an RS4 as my DD(and only car) since 2008. I want the RS5 but still don't even have a price for it. Also figure 4-5 months just to get it ordered and delivered in the configuration I'll want.

I've been eyeballing a 911 GT3. Audi better hurry.

Old 04-02-2011, 08:24 PM
StevenJMenna is infamous around these parts
This has been a great post and debate. One I find myself in. I currently have an M5 as my DD which is coming off it's lease in less than a year. I have been considering an RS5 (if it ever gets here), the new M5 and the CL63. Love the looks of the RS5. The new M5 should be a great car but there are no definitive pics out there.

Has anyone considered buying the RS5 in Mexico and bringing it into the states? Obviously there are a number of things to consider including import taxes, US emissions, transport, etc.

It is ridiculous that Audi can't even put some definitive dates on it's arrival in the U.S. Has to **** off and turn off some of their loyal customers.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:56 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by StevenJMenna
This has been a great post and debate. One I find myself in. I currently have an M5 as my DD which is coming off it's lease in less than a year. I have been considering an RS5 (if it ever gets here), the new M5 and the CL63. Love the looks of the RS5. The new M5 should be a great car but there are no definitive pics out there.

Has anyone considered buying the RS5 in Mexico and bringing it into the states? Obviously there are a number of things to consider including import taxes, US emissions, transport, etc.

It is ridiculous that Audi can't even put some definitive dates on it's arrival in the U.S. Has to **** off and turn off some of their loyal customers.
Uh ya, Im so with you on the last part...its insane. I have had a damn rs6, s8, r8 and now a s5 vert...and they are still being "vague" about when the rs5 is going to be here???? I have lost a ton of respect for the brand for not bringing stuff like the new rs6 and rs5 over here IMMEDIATELY.