Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

RS4 In The Shop For Some Goodies From Elite Motorsports!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 08:34 AM
SKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura aboutSKNKWRX has a spectacular aura about
So the APR tune nets you only 15hp?

Old 05-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SKNKWRX
That would be a good assumption. 15whp.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:44 AM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
what does a carbon cleaning generally cost?

Old 06-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mgoblue
what does a carbon cleaning generally cost?
~$750-$790

Old 06-29-2011, 10:09 PM
PALISADESRS4 is infamous around these parts
What hood is that?

Looking for a good hood
QUOTE=Kai@ELITEMS;3210968]Customers RS4 came in for us to do an ECU flash, Carbon Cleaning, Intake Spacers as well as a Clutch & Flywheel upgrade. We put the car up on the dyno to get a baseline number before doing the Carbon Cleaning (we usually see a gain for 15-20whp just by doing this service alone) the car put down 296whp.

The clutch & flywheel are installed, now to button it up and start the carbon cleaning and the ECU upgrade and then it will go back up on the dyno for after numbers to see the gains! Stay tuned for carbon cleaning pictures! The car already has all of the top of notch parts installed, Stasis Ohlins, Alcon BBK, Carbon Fiber Pieces Inside and Outside(Hood), Savini Wheels and an awesome Laser/Radar setup as well as a mean sounding full Milltek exhaust.

[/QUOTE]

Old 06-30-2011, 12:54 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SKNKWRX
Not to but in, but there is more to the number than just whp. I did the APR tune in my RS4 and it was night and day difference. The low end/mid range and throttle response gains were huge. I never dynoed it because I didnt care. I had an 800whp race car at the time So even though the whp number may appear small its a great mod for that car and its reasonably priced as well... Just my .02

Old 07-31-2011, 08:23 AM
stormtrooper is infamous around these parts
looking to do a similar treatment for mine. Need to find a norcal tuner

Old 08-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by stormtrooper
looking to do a similar treatment for mine. Need to find a norcal tuner
Ship it out to the East Coast

Old 08-04-2011, 11:01 AM
nickc450 is infamous around these parts
Car Looks awesome!!!!

Old 08-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
320 whp?
Sounds weak for a RS4...

Must be uber heavy.

Old 08-05-2011, 07:39 AM
Jade is a splendid one to beholdJade is a splendid one to beholdJade is a splendid one to beholdJade is a splendid one to beholdJade is a splendid one to beholdJade is a splendid one to beholdJade is a splendid one to beholdJade is a splendid one to behold
The weight of the car has nothing to do with measuring it on a dyno. And that's wheel hp (whp), not engine hp. Those numbers seem pretty normal to me going through the transmission, transfer case, and both diffs.