2011 audi s4..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 01:27 PM
bmwguy123 is infamous around these parts
2011 audi s4..

What do you guys think of the new s4?? Let me know

Old 05-31-2011, 03:38 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
I've driven a few of them. Personally I love the car, plenty of power, very agile for a sedan, and roomy inside. I have yet to drive the s tronic or whatever they call it, only the six speed. But I can imagine that transmission would perform well and bring ease to the driver.

The only thing I didnt like about the car was the electronic e-brake, it feels awkward having a little button be your ebrake, but I dont even like the push down pedal ebrakes.

Old 05-31-2011, 03:59 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
downside: no 8-cylinder sound anymore
upside: more torque, much better fuel economy (26% less), 0.5 sec. faster to 60

awesome car!

Old 06-03-2011, 10:07 AM
ringtaxi is infamous around these parts
2011 s4

Great car

Wanted an RS4 as i have been for some time. But went with the new S4 because wife can drive(DCT). New car warranty, and really nice interior. Car is so balanced. Does not have the V8(M3/RS4) Growl but does have a Snarl at high RPS's, like a Wolf than a Tiger.

Love the DCT Grearbox because of Downtown traffic. Personally i love the shape. So many mods available if you want.

Not into street racing too much anymore as as my 2 year old daughter is with me most of the time. She will not ride in her mommy's car(Toyota).

Gas mileage is very good - i get avg. 22-24 combined. Very comforatable and roomy compared to previous A/S body styles.

Old 06-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
It is a great car, we have one as a shop vehicle. If you have any questions shoot me a PM. With just an ECU flash shop car put down 360whp! Everything else is stock at the moment.

Old 06-16-2011, 01:03 AM
jayely1 is infamous around these parts
Great car, just don't think Audi made them look that much different from the A4.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:14 AM
skiS4fun is infamous around these parts
I don't like the fact that Audi didn't do much to make it look different from the A4. As an S-Car it needs to stand out and yell! I also enjoy the sound my V8 makes much more then the new S4. I do respect the performance levels of the new S, but the jury is still out in my opinion on look.

Old 06-17-2011, 05:00 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Loved mine! With the APR 93 tune it was definitely fast. Super comfortable car as well... better than my B6 in every department except sound, but I fixed that with a Miltek exhaust.

Old 06-18-2011, 04:20 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jayely1
Great car, just don't think Audi made them look that much different from the A4.
Originally Posted by skiS4fun
I don't like the fact that Audi didn't do much to make it look different from the A4. As an S-Car it needs to stand out and yell!
Audi S-models have always looked like A-models with s-line ext. package.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Surfer is infamous around these parts
I like them, interior is excellent on all the new A4's. It may be missing the V8 sound but that can easily be fixed with an exhaust upgrade where it sounds pretty damn good for a 6... plus way better mileage and power. My friends ol' V8 S4 got almost worse mileage than most V8 suv's and with the small *** tank = constant fillups.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:07 AM
ENVē is a jewel in the roughENVē is a jewel in the roughENVē is a jewel in the rough
Love mine even after having issues in the first 3 months. Its been good for the last 5 lol. This car is awesome. And mind you I cross shopped a 335iS and M3 sedan. I put the Miltek non rees exhaust on and did H&R OE Sport springs drop. Looks perfect now and as it shouldve looked and sounded from the factory.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:29 PM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
my brother-in-law just got one. he traded in his 2005 997S to get it. I got a chance to drive it and I have to say its pretty impressive. great power and handles great. would love to get one.

Old 06-28-2011, 02:50 PM
JS 997 T is infamous around these parts
I kind of like the line of the last model more than the new one

Old 07-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
Come to the darkside...

... We have Turbos!

Old 07-04-2011, 03:31 PM
george3 is infamous around these partsgeorge3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ENVē
Love mine even after having issues in the first 3 months. Its been good for the last 5 lol. This car is awesome. And mind you I cross shopped a 335iS and M3 sedan. I put the Miltek non rees exhaust on and did H&R OE Sport springs drop. Looks perfect now and as it shouldve looked and sounded from the factory.

ENV2 :
Sounds like you have your S4 set up pretty nicely.
Would love to see how the S4 looks dropped with the H&R sport springs.
Any chance you can post a pic?

Thanks in advance.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2011 audi s4..