Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

11-year-old spins out R8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
11-year-old spins out R8

talented?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOsWd...layer_embedded

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 07-12-2011 at 11:38 AM.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:38 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
That's awesome!

Old 07-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Dr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of light
Poor kid - he has idiots for parents. And he didn't use his seat belt.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:03 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr. Bill
Poor kid - he has idiots for parents. And he didn't use his seat belt.
Whoa... What?

The appears to be no law broken here (provided this didn't take place on public property - and it didn't appear to be a street he was on). At no point did I feel his life was in danger. The only danger I saw was the person holding the camera may have been in the way... But, obviously, the camera person is a lot more familiar with the kid's abilities and limitations than we are.

Please explain what part about this makes his parents idiots.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:52 PM
FRC Z51 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Whoa... What?

The appears to be no law broken here (provided this didn't take place on public property - and it didn't appear to be a street he was on). At no point did I feel his life was in danger. The only danger I saw was the person holding the camera may have been in the way... But, obviously, the camera person is a lot more familiar with the kid's abilities and limitations than we are.

Please explain what part about this makes his parents idiots.
Agreed. It was a reasonably controlled environment and clearly the kid had a little more knowledge than your average 11 year old. That would lead me believe the parents have shown him to respect an item such as what he is driving.

Old 07-13-2011, 07:45 AM
Truble10 is infamous around these parts
I see nothing that makes me think this kids parents are idiots. I learned how to drive in snow the same way at about the same age. My dad took me out on our ranch and let me rip around. I was doing it in an old ranch pick-up truck however.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Psalm40 is infamous around these partsPsalm40 is infamous around these parts
I have to agree. If anything, this is a bit tame compared to what we used to do with a motorcycle, three wheeler, go-cart, and an old Dodge pickup growing up. Then you add in a ski-rope and some thing to pull behind the aforementioned....I think I permanently smelled like gasoline and exhaust for my entire middle-school career. I did notice the lack of a seatbelt, and also, who does this in an R8? (Even if it is "just" a V8) It's going to take three days to get all that grass out of the underbits of that car....

Old 07-18-2011, 12:30 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Lucky kid

Old 07-18-2011, 12:43 PM
Former Vendor
Mike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to behold
Man, what a lucky kid!

Old 07-18-2011, 02:15 PM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
only thing I was ripping up at 11 was 1:18 scale model F Cars

Old 07-19-2011, 07:32 AM
CTTMCT is infamous around these parts
Parent of the year !! some people are real ****** bags. Kid is not wearing a belt and now has the notion that it is okay to do donuts in my dads car. These are the kind of kids that steal their parents cars and wreck them and themselves.

Old 07-19-2011, 10:10 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
^^^Actually, I believe letting the kids around the cars like that from a really early age would be more likely to PREVENT kids from joyriding...as its not some forbidden fruit and they have already experienced it. I hope I can instill the same in my future spawns...

Old 07-19-2011, 12:18 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
that seemed fairly controlled...my Dad did stuff like that with my brother and I growing up. We had a .5 mile driveway, so we did a lot of driving and racing up and down it. However, Im not sure there is anythign special about this video - the kid jumps in the car and does a few ugly looking slides on the grass a few times. Not bad for an 11 yrd old, but nothing special either.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:29 PM
bb996+r1 is infamous around these parts
I wonder are the parents gonna be mad next week when he takes the car for a joy ride and smashes it into a pole?

Old 07-20-2011, 06:14 AM
Originally Posted by CTTMCT
Parent of the year !! some people are real ****** bags. Kid is not wearing a belt and now has the notion that it is okay to do donuts in my dads car. These are the kind of kids that steal their parents cars and wreck them and themselves.
That's so cool that you can judge an entire family upbringing by a minute clip of something you know so little about. I'm jealous. I wish I could prejudge people like you do.

Do those of you who think the parent is a ******bag, also think your kids won't drink until they're 21yrs old?

I eagerly await your responses.
Originally Posted by sechsgang
^^^Actually, I believe letting the kids around the cars like that from a really early age would be more likely to PREVENT kids from joyriding...as its not some forbidden fruit and they have already experienced it. I hope I can instill the same in my future spawns...
I agree. I believe kids, who have parents that enjoy their favorite things with them in a controlled environment, are much more likely to make sound decisions in the future, because the parent was able to positively affect the learning process.

Originally Posted by bb996+r1
I wonder are the parents gonna be mad next week when he takes the car for a joy ride and smashes it into a pole?
Yes. Because, clearly the parents are irresponsible. The child is not only going to crash it into a pole, he is going to rob a bank before hand, pick up his friends, have unprotected sex with his 10 yr old girlfriend, and then do some drugs (which will cause the crash).