Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi R8 Gt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 05:52 PM
Former Vendor
FORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the rough
Audi R8 Gt

What do you think about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeNJsV3cF-c

Old 08-29-2011, 07:14 PM
Dr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Bill is a glorious beacon of light
The R8 GT is an amazing car. Too bad most of them will be scarfed up by 'collectors' willing to pay over MSRP. It belongs on a track, not in a climate-controlled garage.

Old 08-29-2011, 08:45 PM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
overpriced, but nice car for sure...

Old 08-29-2011, 09:34 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
i don`t think it is overpriced, given the fact it´s a limited edition and that it´s as fast around the Ring as the Pagani Zonda.
the only thing that i do not really dig is the rear wing.
it´s probably necessary but it kinda destroys the gorgeous and homogeneous shape of the R8.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:52 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
love it, beautiful car

Old 08-29-2011, 10:47 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
i don`t think it is overpriced, given the fact it´s a limited edition and that it´s as fast around the Ring as the Pagani Zonda.
the only thing that i do not really dig is the rear wing.
it´s probably necessary but it kinda destroys the gorgeous and homogeneous shape of the R8.
your fact is biased. 90% exclusivity and 10% performance. i am not sure what pagani zonda has anything to do with this because it's 5+ outdated and there are so many other cars in difference price range, superb looks, etc.

the rear wing does look odd to me as well. white/CF combo suits the car better imo.

Old 08-30-2011, 07:44 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
If the price could come down a bit, I'd consider it... I don't think it is too overpriced. It makes up for a lot of the weaknesses (in performance) it had earlier.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:27 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Enilder
your fact is biased. 90% exclusivity and 10% performance. i am not sure what pagani zonda has anything to do with this because it's 5+ outdated and there are so many other cars in difference price range, superb looks, etc.

the rear wing does look odd to me as well. white/CF combo suits the car better imo.

Pagani should be ashamed of the new catfish look-alike Huayra,
the Zonda is (still) sex on wheels and still their best car. It´s more powerful (Zonda F) and lighter than the R8 GT and not a weak car by any means even with a few years on the clock. The R8 GT is damn competitive and as jaspergtr said, the car makes up for some weaknesses that the standard R8V10 has, esp. on a track.

Old 08-30-2011, 08:06 PM
Red Baron V is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr. Bill
The R8 GT is an amazing car. Too bad most of them will be scarfed up by 'collectors' willing to pay over MSRP. It belongs on a track, not in a climate-controlled garage.
Agreed

Old 08-31-2011, 10:31 PM
knext is infamous around these parts
i love the R8

Old 09-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Paulrd27 is infamous around these parts
I agree, overpriced

Old 09-11-2011, 05:06 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
I have one on order thats coming this month so I hope its as good as advertised. Not sure its overpriced though. Its a true competitor to the Lamborghini Superleggera if not better, and its priced a hell of a lot less than that car. Ive owned a SuperG too, and the R8 standard is much nicer to drive for those that actually drive their supercars! I am excited as can be to get this car. Will leave somewhat of a review when it comes!