Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

EXO Forged Wheels for Audi

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Former Vendor
EXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutEXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura about
EXO Forged Wheels for Audi

The first person who PMs me who owns an Audi will have the opportunity to buy a set of EXO Forged 3 piece wheels at COST!!!!!! PM me for the details. All others, I am offering 1000 dollars off and an additional rebate of 500 dollars. Check out my site www.exoforged.com and drop me a line at 337.304.1905

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Attached Images  
Old 11-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Former Vendor
EXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura aboutEXOForged Wheels has a spectacular aura about
Name:  1.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  83.1 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  34.3 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  31.5 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  30.8 KB

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  33.0 KB

Old 11-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Former Vendor
Thumbs up

Id love to make a set of wheels for a R8...any takers? AT COST!!!!

Old 11-17-2011, 11:52 PM
colinquang is infamous around these partscolinquang is infamous around these parts
How about a set of 20's for an A5?

20x10 and 20x12 at cost

Old 11-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Former Vendor
pm sent my man!

Old 11-19-2011, 10:39 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
make some pics if it happens, cause pictures of a modded car speaks (always) louder than just wheels!

Old 11-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
make some pics if it happens, cause pictures of a modded car speaks (always) louder than just wheels!
i completely agree with you! Thats why I am offering the deal that I am because I have not sold a set of wheels to an Audi owner yet. I am just asking for pictures of the car with the wheels on it (high resolution photoshoot quality) in return so I can have them both on my site and on the forums!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 11-19-2011, 10:52 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EXOForged Wheels
i completely agree with you! Thats why I am offering the deal that I am because I have not sold a set of wheels to an Audi owner yet. I am just asking for pictures of the car with the wheels on it (high resolution photoshoot quality) in return so I can have them both on my site and on the forums!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

looking forward to it, cause i cannot get enough of gorgeous Audis, like the A5.

Old 11-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Former Vendor
You and me both! They are so fine!!

Old 11-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Former Vendor
Where are all the Audi boys? I would love to build my first set of Audi Wheels!!!!

Old 11-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Former Vendor

Old 11-23-2011, 07:04 AM
Former Vendor
To all who are only working a short week this week due to the holiday, HAPPY THANKSGIVING from EXO Forged Wheels. We hope you have a safe and happy holiday!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

Old 11-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Halima is infamous around these parts
One of the most significant factors affecting a car, truck or SUV road holding ability is the reduced weight of custom aluminum alloy wheels over factory steel wheels. By reducing weight, custom wheels provide improved acceleration and braking. You must also be careful not to exceed the design weight of the original wheels and have the reverse effect by adding larger wheels and tires or aluminum alloy wheels that are gravity cast.

Old 11-26-2011, 01:46 PM
Former Vendor
You are correct sir. I can certainly appreciate somone else knowledge on the subject!

Old 11-28-2011, 11:19 AM
Former Vendor
1500 dollars off retail prices of all EXO Forged Wheels!! Concave Mesh now available!! Call, pm, or email for specifics. We want to build your next set of wheels!!!

Jesse Veron
EXO Forged Wheels

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EXO Forged Wheels for Audi