Sponsored By:

TTRS + AD08's + Pagid Blues + Alignment + Comp Haldex

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 03:53 AM
bobbysixty is infamous around these parts
yeah

Old 06-28-2012, 03:57 PM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
Some pics of the new Loba brake set up

<script src='http://img526.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=loba1.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Old 06-28-2012, 03:58 PM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
<script src='http://img833.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=loba2.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Old 06-29-2012, 12:58 PM
I did not do the rears yet, and hoping I don't have to.

I have yet to track it, so no real test on durability. I have also added the brake ducts (more like diffusers) from the TT shop in the UK. I'm hoping between better cooling, better pads and better discs, I will be fine.

I'm not really expecting stopping times to change much, if at all as I have not altered the calipers.

Old 07-16-2012, 05:08 PM
HarrisonRuffin is infamous around these parts
Brake fade and over heating issues ttrs

My fifth track day. Improvements from day one:
ATE Super Blue
RB Track Pads
-1degree camber, 0 Toe, rear stock
ECU remap by APR
Dyno in Denver June 325 whp, 380 ft/lbs at wheeles
Turning consistent 2:01 laps at HPR, morning session good, brake peddal a little soft, need to pump it some. Check air pressure on tires to find melted valve caps and no weights. After lunch, a few warm up laps, hit 140 on the straight brake peddal goes to the floor repeated pumping gives no feed back at all. Blow the turn and hit the dirt at 130mph. After a long slide, and a car full of dirt, come to a jolting rest along a tire barrier. I must be very lucky, all tire prints buff out with not even a scratch. I have felt this fade durring spirrited road driving. I'm looking to up grade the brakes, rotors and callipers, ducting for more cooling, better fluid. Any help would life saving.
The car tracked better with the camber change. Got rid of most of the understeer. With an abrupt brake dab induced oversteer. much more nuetral.

Old 07-16-2012, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I had a complete fad on the track, once. Immediately changed pads and fluid. I had a melted cap and lost weights use silver tape to hold em on

How are your rotors? The Loba rotor kit is about 2k. They come with braided lines. Another 2k will get you some big 6 pot calipers.