Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

TT RS and R8 V10 on track today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 11:12 PM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
TT RS and R8 V10 on track today

Had a great track day today. I went with my brother (69 Camaro), my best friend (R8 V10), and my TT RS. What a blast to drive three very different cars.

The TT RS is my normal track duty car, i don't drive it much so it always feels like a new car to me. What a fantastic car. Very fast, and the motor just rocks. My new Loba disc setup performed flawlessly. Big props there, first time out I did not worry about the discs warping.

The TT RS is a low drama ride. Very easy to drive at the limit, the V12Vantage is a much more demonic ride. Eager to please, just as eager to punish, like an old high school girlfriend.

The R8 V10 was another level to the TT RS, it does not matter what the numbers say. That carc is just sooooo amazing. Very solid, very neutral, very capable. I fell in love with it vthe car just let's you go fast. Regarding, but controlled.

The highly modified 69 Camaro made all the other cars feel soft in comparison. It was like ridingbinnthe original genetic code. Like strapping a saddle on a T-Rex. Not fast but awesome. It really made peed feel like a force of nature. It was glorious.

Great day and it reminded me to stop worrying about the clock. Just drive the Slitzout if what ya brung. Great cars are great in spite of the clock, though the Audi's were properly quick.

Old 08-14-2012, 11:05 AM
ryan_qttro is just really niceryan_qttro is just really niceryan_qttro is just really niceryan_qttro is just really nice
Need some Go pros on them cars

Old 08-14-2012, 10:02 PM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
Here's some video. Its a bit long, but you can see the cars and hear them.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:31 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Nice ! I'm on my way this morning to Moticello to test drive new Audi models. It's called the Audi Driving Experience. Hope to be able to share some cool pictures with you guys later.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:16 PM
BADRS4 is infamous around these parts
What kind of track is that, that you don't need a helmet? Yeah good luck on the Audi event. Tell us how it is. I'm trying to hit the one in Dallas.