Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2014 Audi S7 with K40 RL360i Radar System from GMP Performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
2014 Audi S7 with K40 RL360i Radar System from GMP Performance

The new 2014 Audi S7 is a sleek, gorgeous car and a definite attention-grabber. To make sure it wouldn't be grabbing the wrong kind of attention, this S7 came to us for an extra bit of security from any negative glances: a K40 RL360i radar system. Our tech is a pro at installing these radars on Audis, having done everything from a R8 to a S4 to a RS6 so this install was a breeze. With that, the S7 went back out onto the streets, to gain positive glances only.

Parts Installed:
K40 RL360i System

The Build

The K40 Kit

Time to start working in the control unit and all the wiring for the dash

Testing the power to the LED Indicators before installing them

Installing the indicators into the gauge cluster

Front Radar Detector

Installing the laser shifters

Rear Radar Detector

Indicators

And just like that, this S7 is equipped with its additional safety precautions. All the sounds this Audi will hear over its engine will be "ooh"s and "ahh"s and no ::sirens::

For more on this build, visit the gallery here!

Attached Images                              
Old 10-08-2013, 07:28 AM
RS4-Brian is infamous around these partsRS4-Brian is infamous around these parts
Nice install.

Old 10-08-2013, 07:31 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RS4-Brian
Nice install.
Thank you very much, we're very pleased with how this turned out.