Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Stage 1 UGR TT R8 v10 Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 01:21 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Stage 1 UGR TT R8 v10 Questions

Anyone have one? Looking for some performance stats. The UGR website says 800 wheel pump and 1,000 wheel race gas but what are they capable of 60-130, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, etc. Some buddies said don't waste your time they are slow (comparatively) but is it really? A 1,000 wheel GTR or Porsche 911 can easily dip well into the 4's 60-130 and do 1/2 mile over 190mph.

Thanks.

Old 11-15-2015, 08:57 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Nobody?!

As I was wondering this same question as well.

Old 11-16-2015, 11:45 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
Nobody?!

As I was wondering this same question as well.
I love my 997.2 TTS but in looking forward the only car I would replace it with is a R8 v10 with a TT kit. So I wanted to start gathering data.

It was a nightmare to try to sign up at that R8talk site which gets more traffic but I'm hoping we get people here that have done a UGR build.

Old 11-16-2015, 01:56 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Can you contact UGR for the info? I would imagine they should be able to answer any questions you may have.

Old 11-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Originally Posted by Griza
Can you contact UGR for the info? I would imagine they should be able to answer any questions you may have.
Thx yeah I called and left a message the last week or two. I will have to call again. I would want input from an actual client and not UGR to confirm that the results claimed are achievable.

Old 11-16-2015, 09:07 PM
swc
swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !
I have recently moved from 997.1TT to R8 V10. Totally different car. My ultimate goal is also UGR TT but I'm learning and enjoying the car as NA form right now(BTW I tuned and made 489whp on mustang dyno).

I believe this monster R8 V10 is owned by UGR owner and won the Texas run. Even beat the fastest 2200whp GTR!

Old 11-17-2015, 06:21 AM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !

Originally Posted by longboarder
I love my 997.2 TTS but in looking forward the only car I would replace it with is a R8 v10 with a TT kit. So I wanted to start gathering data.

It was a nightmare to try to sign up at that R8talk site which gets more traffic but I'm hoping we get people here that have done a UGR build.

Call GMG they built this one

Old 11-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Markblackwell

Call GMG they built this one
Is that a TT? Funny I will be at GMG tomorrow so I will def ask. They re-did my suspension. Awesome work.

Old 11-17-2015, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by swc
I have recently moved from 997.1TT to R8 V10. Totally different car. My ultimate goal is also UGR TT but I'm learning and enjoying the car as NA form right now(BTW I tuned and made 489whp on mustang dyno).

I believe this monster R8 V10 is owned by UGR owner and won the Texas run. Even beat the fastest 2200whp GTR!
Congrats on the R8! It's a beautiful machine. I did see this. Not interested in a motor/trans build though. UGR advertises a 1,000 wheel package on race (800 pump) and it appears to be bolt-on only but not sure. I need to call them.

Old 11-19-2015, 09:22 AM
Shardul is infamous around these parts
from what I understand a stage 1 car will produce about 5 to 6 psi of boost in order to maintain reliability. Anything more than 5 to 6 psi you are looking at a fuel system also.

Old 12-20-2015, 02:19 PM
Nfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud ofNfall has much to be proud of
I have been to an event over summer and UGR had their test cars with them. UGR was unbeatable.
They also make the fastest lambos and R8's in world I have been told.

Old 12-27-2015, 01:02 PM
gnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura about
The Stg1 cars are limited in power due to the factory connecting rods being the weak link. Once you go into the motor start opening up your wallet. The PPG billet internals to build up the transaxle is also a $35K+ undertaking....

There is a nice TTGallardo for sale built by Titan for $139K right now.... built motor too.