Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi R8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 08:33 PM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Audi R8

Anyone interested or on a dealers list? More competition for the TT - interesting times for car buyers.

Old 09-27-2006, 11:13 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Yeah, but then you have to drive an audi instead of a TT, no thanks.

Old 09-27-2006, 11:17 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
I dont think the R8 is going to be able to challenge the 997TT, not without stepping on its brothers toes (Gallardo) anyways. If they offer it around 80k base then its a 997S challenger though. Time will tell.

Old 09-27-2006, 11:21 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by C4S Surgeon
Yeah, but then you have to drive an audi instead of a TT, no thanks.
LOLOLOLOLOL . yea, an audi, lol. i totally agree! i dont think it will be even in the 11's for ET. id give it low 12s prob good competition for the 996TT. i have to say although i love gallardos, the thing i dont like is the audi dash, not very attractive to me.

Old 09-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
i think this thread is misplaced...supposed to be in audi section?

Old 09-28-2006, 01:08 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
LOLOLOLOLOL . yea, an audi, lol. i totally agree! i dont think it will be even in the 11's for ET. id give it low 12s prob good competition for the 996TT. i have to say although i love gallardos, the thing i dont like is the audi dash, not very attractive to me.
Yea Greg, honestly i still love the Gallardo, and would still want to get one. Although the 997tt is 100x more appealing to me now than ever, in every category and over the Gallardo, for the drive the hell out of it factor and good looks, not as good as Gallardo but still not bad looking! The Gallardo's interior was like hopping in an S4/RS4 LOL, didnt have an exotic presence at all, that is until you looked out the side mirrors

Old 09-28-2006, 01:16 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Yea Greg, honestly i still love the Gallardo, and would still want to get one. Although the 997tt is 100x more appealing to me now than ever, in every category and over the Gallardo, for the drive the hell out of it factor and good looks, not as good as Gallardo but still not bad looking! The Gallardo's interior was like hopping in an S4/RS4 LOL, didnt have an exotic presence at all, that is until you looked out the side mirrors
i def think the gallardo and the 997TT have different styles. i still find both to be exotic but in different way completely. love them both but the audi dash isnt justified, but still thats my only complain with it. my only complaint with the turbo is the quiet exhaust. so if thats all i find wrong with them both, thats fine, one little thing for each. the 997TT is def the way to go. youll def get prob just as many heads turning with it, whether you want them or not, and it goes like a bat outta hell! better in all performance catagories over the 06 gs too, that i def agree with.

Old 09-28-2006, 01:19 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
i def think the gallardo and the 997TT have different styles. i still find both to be exotic but in different way completely. love them both but the audi dash isnt justified, but still thats my only complain with it. my only complaint with the turbo is the quiet exhaust. so if thats all i find wrong with them both, thats fine, one little thing for each. the 997TT is def the way to go. youll def get prob just as many heads turning with it, whether you want them or not, and it goes like a bat outta hell! better in all performance catagories over the 06 gs too, that i def agree with.
Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrr, im actually so hyped! Need to sell my car ASAP!!! Waiting for these 2 prospect buyer's to call me is killing me

Old 09-28-2006, 01:21 AM
Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrr, im actually so hyped! Need to sell my car ASAP!!! Waiting for these 2 prospect buyer's to call me is killing me
dude, youre going to have no prob getting rid of it AT ALL. you keep that car so clean and the mods are so tasteful anyone would be lucky to have that car. how many miles on it? and if you dont mind me asking, what are you asking for it?

Old 09-28-2006, 01:22 AM
dude, youre going to have no prob getting rid of it AT ALL. you keep that car so clean and the mods are so tasteful anyone would be lucky to have that car. how many miles on it? and if you dont mind me asking, what are you asking for it?
We are hi-jacking these damm threads LOL, pm sentttttttt!!!

Old 09-28-2006, 01:24 AM
We are hi-jacking these damm threads LOL, pm sentttttttt!!!
i know, so many posts i can barely remember what were talking about on each one specifically, although the topic has merged pretty much into one. LOLOLOL

Old 09-28-2006, 05:43 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
Well R8 is official, 420hp V8. That wont cut it and I'd bet a 997S will take it.
If they launch the V10 then sure, that one would be worth watching.

Old 09-28-2006, 05:43 PM
E55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud ofE55AMG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Cognac
i think this thread is misplaced...supposed to be in audi section?
No, right place. Audi is positioning it is an "everyday supercar" (V10). What better place than the TT forum?

Old 09-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Press is calling it their first 'supercar'. 0-62 in 4.6 seconds is hardly supercar criteria...great, cant wait to hear the first one get schooled by a stock Evo IX.

Old 09-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Audi R8