Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Abt Modifies the Audi RS4!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 07:14 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Abt Modifies the Audi RS4!

Old 12-21-2006, 07:14 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light

Old 12-21-2006, 07:15 AM

Old 12-21-2006, 07:17 AM
I hope this is not a repost, here is the information

(Abt wesbite)"VMAX increase for the Audi RS4
250 km/h does not necessarily have to mean the end, especially not when 420 HP qualify for much greater speeds. Therefore Abt Sportsline offers an increase in speed limitation for the V8-cylinder Otto engine of the new Audi RS4. The potential top speed of the powerful sports car from Ingolstadt now totals appropriate 282 km/h, true to the motto: “The Audi RS 4 uncompromisingly adopts the mantle of ultimate sportiness.“

Expansion of Abt Sportsline´s wheel range
From now on Abt Sportsline also offers its exclusive wheels type AR and SP for the Audi RS4. The 20-inch diamond-machined wheel type AR20 is equipped with tyres 255/30ZR20 and the model SP1 is available with tyres size 255/35 R19. 15 and 25 mm spacer discs are required for both wheel types''.

Old 12-21-2006, 07:52 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Not the kind of wheel fitting that RS4 IMO...the idea of removing the speed limiter is genial and a MUST!
Thanks Moh for the info

Old 12-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by pilone
Not the kind of wheel fitting that RS4 IMO...the idea of removing the speed limiter is genial and a MUST!
Thanks Moh for the info
There might be a chance I will get an RS4 in a year or two "Might", I am leaning on to the RS4 quiet a bit these few days. If I do get one its replacing the Cayenne S.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:04 PM
evilb is infamous around these parts
The wheels are horrible... It's a shame they just carry-over the same wheels used on their other cars. The RS4 is deserving of it's own style. OEM wheels look better.

Brad

Old 12-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by evilb
The wheels are horrible... It's a shame they just carry-over the same wheels used on their other cars. The RS4 is deserving of it's own style. OEM wheels look better.

Brad
I agree with you, Since the pic above is in daytona grey it would look good to paint the oem wheels center to daytona grey,That would look cool.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:59 PM
caitov1 is infamous around these parts
I agree..Those wheels are terrible.

Old 12-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
The car looks so so but in any case why bother there are so few worldwide anyway, tuners have a habit of doing this, its like Ferrari tuners making the body kits they do , who in there right mind would add a kit to a Ferrari or Lambo for that matter...maybe they do it for marketing to other makes and models of the line.

Old 12-21-2006, 04:13 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Not feeling those wheels at all....

Old 12-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
wheels look horrible. always go with the multi piece dished wheels

Old 12-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
I will prefer factory wheels on RS4

Old 12-21-2006, 05:56 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
There might be a chance I will get an RS4 in a year or two "Might", I am leaning on to the RS4 quiet a bit these few days. If I do get one its replacing the Cayenne S.

the RS4 is awesome but do you think is better to have it instead of the Porsche SUV?
cause it's nice you have a car for every purpose...Cayenne for offroad and crusing, the AMG for fun and more...

Old 12-21-2006, 08:58 PM
puma9mg is infamous around these parts
OEM over those any day.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Abt Modifies the Audi RS4!