Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi VIP?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 08:52 PM
emilgh is infamous around these partsemilgh is infamous around these parts
Audi VIP?

Anyone dealt with Audi VIP? I've got an opportunity to get a car through them and was wondering if anyone has any feedback... My RS4 purchase was atrocious, and I vowed never to buy an Audi from an Audi dealer ever again... and this seems to alleviate that.

Old 02-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Kingofcars is infamous around these parts
Bought an '04 S4 and thru a valve with 300 miles on it. Dealer expected me to accept a replacement engine (no way) which they couldn't deliver. Tried to get me in a new RS6 (which they let me drive for a while) but it was 28K more.

They got me a replacement S4 (2 months later) which had a bad tranny and I never took delivery on.

Audi exec and I met and they bought back my car.

Bottom line is Audi of America was very stand up but the dealer blew!!

Not really a fan of Audi. If Audi was the only car maker...I'd be riding a horse!!

Old 02-15-2007, 12:40 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by emilgh
Anyone dealt with Audi VIP? I've got an opportunity to get a car through them and was wondering if anyone has any feedback... My RS4 purchase was atrocious, and I vowed never to buy an Audi from an Audi dealer ever again... and this seems to alleviate that.

I acutally had the best buying experience at an Audi Dealership...Acutally...most that I have been to have been signif. better then those of BMW or Mercedes...

Old 02-16-2007, 07:38 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Kingofcars
Bought an '04 S4 and thru a valve with 300 miles on it. Dealer expected me to accept a replacement engine (no way) which they couldn't deliver. Tried to get me in a new RS6 (which they let me drive for a while) but it was 28K more.

They got me a replacement S4 (2 months later) which had a bad tranny and I never took delivery on.

Audi exec and I met and they bought back my car.

Bottom line is Audi of America was very stand up but the dealer blew!!

Not really a fan of Audi. If Audi was the only car maker...I'd be riding a horse!!
my sister said the same thing.
audi na is good but dealer sucks!!!!
she said she would never buy another audi again.

raja

Old 02-16-2007, 08:19 AM
emilgh is infamous around these partsemilgh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
my sister said the same thing.
audi na is good but dealer sucks!!!!
she said she would never buy another audi again.

raja
Don't be too hasty, the new cars are unbelievably great. Sure, the dealer experience was worse than going to a Ford or Dodge showroom, but my RS4 is probably my favourite car at the moment...

...and in Southern California with Penske moving in to West Covina, I guarantee a turn around. I know a lot of car dealers and the best ones are Penske shops, in my opinion. I'm so unbelievably happy that they're moving to West Covina!

http://penskeaudi.com/en_US/

Old 02-16-2007, 01:47 PM
19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute19000rpm has a reputation beyond repute
That’s why you gotta have connections at the dealer. Newer Audi’s tend to have a lot of tsb’s, probably because of all the plastics around the engine to conserve weight. Unless you know how to work on them yourself, expect to pay a premium to keep them in proper working form. I think I can do a timing belt on any Audi In 1-2 hours now. I think in a few more years I will be able to do it blindfolded.

Point of the matter is that the dealer has no reason to like you after you buy the car. Not the right way to do business but that’s how it goes. When your known to buy a decent number of cars and parts through them, and get to know some of the owners, things get way easier it terms of pricing and warrantees. Business has always been about, I help you what can you do for me. It’s the American way!

Old 02-18-2007, 09:31 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by emilgh
Don't be too hasty, the new cars are unbelievably great. Sure, the dealer experience was worse than going to a Ford or Dodge showroom, but my RS4 is probably my favourite car at the moment...

...and in Southern California with Penske moving in to West Covina, I guarantee a turn around. I know a lot of car dealers and the best ones are Penske shops, in my opinion. I'm so unbelievably happy that they're moving to West Covina!

http://penskeaudi.com/en_US/
yes, i know the new car is unbelievevably great. No doubt about that. But she thinks she does not want to deal with the car after the warranty expires.
btw, this is also a Penske shop - so that theory goes out the door.