Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Audi A5 and S5 have been released

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 03:59 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Audi A5 and S5 have been released

The A5 and S5 have been released, they are on the Audi website. They look really nice!

Check them out:

www.audiusa.com

Old 02-26-2007, 04:22 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
always liked audi's, but i think id rather have e90 m3 over this...

front is pretty agressive

side profile, ehh

Old 02-26-2007, 04:27 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Well I be damned. It wasn't three days ago "photochops" were floating around of it and here it is already!

Niiiiiiice!

Old 02-26-2007, 04:57 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by eshaun
always liked audi's, but i think id rather have e90 m3 over this...
Same here... The S5 is a really nice looking car, but it only has 350hp. It won't be able to compete with the E92 M3.

Old 02-26-2007, 05:14 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
I dont really think the A5 is an M competitor...more of a 6 series alternative...

Old 02-26-2007, 05:15 PM
offensivo is infamous around these parts
Will this replace the A4 cabrio in future?

Old 02-26-2007, 08:02 PM
911EVAN has a spectacular aura about911EVAN has a spectacular aura about
Audi is really putting out some wonderful products right now and if they continue with their reputation for quality then they will be a force to reckoned with in the near future.

Old 02-26-2007, 08:10 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
I think they already are...BMW has definitely dropped the ball and Merc and Audi are running with it...

Old 02-26-2007, 08:11 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Audi is doing a good job...the Q7 really caught my eye and the S8 is incredible...well done...

Old 02-26-2007, 08:32 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sechsgang
I think they already are...BMW has definitely dropped the ball and Merc and Audi are running with it...
how has bmw dropped the ball, I would like to know this????
I love the 335i and it's kind of the hill in the sports compact car market.

Raja

Old 02-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I like the S5, but it does look a lot like a new 3-series coupe.

That said, I like Audis a lot - much of which has to do with the cockpit design and the "a-hole driver" stigma that is (mostly) earned by BMW drivers. EVERY time I get cut off, not let in, etc., it's a BMW, and usually a 3-series.

That alone takes the 335 off any shopping list for me. Well, that and the fact that everybody and their grandma has one here in No. VA.

Old 02-26-2007, 08:44 PM
porshah is infamous around these parts
I know what I will be looking at when my A4 lease is up!

Old 02-26-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
how has bmw dropped the ball, I would like to know this????
I love the 335i and it's kind of the hill in the sports compact car market.

Raja

A mix of price VS quality, market saturation with a lack of diversity/intro to different niches, and a VERY annoying North American branch of the company make BMW in my eyes a secondary company in the realm of "sporty" luxury cars.

Old 02-26-2007, 09:30 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
so it seems like it's no competition against 335?

Old 02-26-2007, 09:37 PM
nah, the demographics are pretty different...the price point aswell...

The BMW 3 series is generally a "sub 30" car...the a5 should be aimed for the 30+ crowd...prices are around 49-70k depending on options...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Audi A5 and S5 have been released