Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My brother's A4 after a few mods.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 07:19 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
My brother's A4 after a few mods.

My brother recently added a Caractere bumper, painted all his lower valences and refinished and put on the Speedline wheels he's had forever. I think it looks KILLER now, let me know what you think. My camera blows so pics kinda suck, sorry.

BEFORE:

From yesterday at the TNdubs meet:

Old 04-02-2007, 07:49 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
sweet jesus, i love a4s

Old 04-02-2007, 07:50 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
TN as in Tennessee? Nice a4. Would u be down for a dragon run with a bunch of guys later this month or early next month??

Old 04-02-2007, 07:58 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
Yep, it was in Nashville, I never noticed you were from Knoxville. I would love to do a dragon run sometime, but I'm swamped with studies this month (chem and bio are kicking my butt), it depends when next month.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:44 PM
easyc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
Yep, it was in Nashville, I never noticed you were from Knoxville. I would love to do a dragon run sometime, but I'm swamped with studies this month (chem and bio are kicking my butt), it depends when next month.
You know I would be for a dragon run... and Tom if you need help in either of those you know how to get a hold of me...

Old 04-03-2007, 12:18 AM
SCIronMike is infamous around these parts
Speedline Corse 2210 wheels. Awesome wheels. I don't think they make them anymore. I have a set on my TT.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:56 AM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
What a transformation! Kudos to him, the car looks great!

Old 04-03-2007, 09:14 AM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Originally Posted by easyc
You know I would be for a dragon run... and Tom if you need help in either of those you know how to get a hold of me...
Well I'm doing pretty well in both at the moment. I've got a B in chem 107 but I think I still have time to bring that up. In Bio 150 I have a strong A and only have the final exam left! It's just the amount of material on each test that gets me, I don't study nearly enough. But let's do a ToD sometime this summer, we could bring a couple CKYdub DRIVERS with us. I'll need some sway bars and stickier tires though!

Old 04-03-2007, 09:16 AM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Originally Posted by SCIronMike
Speedline Corse 2210 wheels. Awesome wheels. I don't think they make them anymore. I have a set on my TT.
I've never seen them on a TT, they look great! I really like the wheels, he bought 5 of them from the old owner at a really great price but 2 had severe dents and the others had some rash. He got them all refinished and recolored the the darker gunmetal, I think they were the same color as yours when he bought them.

Thanks for all the compliments, I'll pass them along. As you can see, the Audi love runs deep in our veins.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Well I'm doing pretty well in both at the moment. I've got a B in chem 107 but I think I still have time to bring that up. In Bio 150 I have a strong A and only have the final exam left! It's just the amount of material on each test that gets me, I don't study nearly enough. But let's do a ToD sometime this summer, we could bring a couple CKYdub DRIVERS with us. I'll need some sway bars and stickier tires though!
I've always wanted to go... sounds like a plan. Good job there in Bio 150... most people think that class is hard, I personally thought it was a joke, but good job. You want any help in 107 let me know, I'm pretty much a general chemistry god right now

Old 04-03-2007, 09:35 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet car.

What's with the weird fitment of the hood? It looks off.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:52 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Originally Posted by easyc
I've always wanted to go... sounds like a plan. Good job there in Bio 150... most people think that class is hard, I personally thought it was a joke, but good job. You want any help in 107 let me know, I'm pretty much a general chemistry god right now
Yea 150 is pretty cake IMO, at least it's much more interesting and easy to absorb than chem for me. Chem is just so much **** going on at once, piling on top of the stuff before, its not that hard but if I slip up and not go to class (I have 8am bio MWF, 8am chem T,TR) I fall behind fast in chemistry. I might have to take you up on that, the past couple webHWs have rubbed me raw. And I have a test next week, I'll let you know.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:54 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Originally Posted by jox
Sweet car.

What's with the weird fitment of the hood? It looks off.
I never noticed that before but I see what you mean. It hangs a little bit further forward than the fenders over the headlights. At least it doesn't look crooked...I think. To my knowledge the car has never seen any front end damage. If you look at the before picture you can see the same thing, so the car was like that when we bought it.

Last edited by Kraftwerk; 04-03-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Mad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to all
Very nice... I don't think I've ever seen those rims before, but they look good on the car.

Old 04-03-2007, 01:50 PM
the past couple webHWs have rubbed me raw. And I have a test next week, I'll let you know.
Dude I can show you how to do those webhws easy... All week in the learning center I have to answer the hardest one's from the weeks hmwks over and over again. Best way to study for those are the old tests... just asking or having someone show you how to do all the questions helps more than anything. You taking organic next fall? If so I'll pray for you, because I heard Cammers is the only person teaching it...

On topic though... you brother's car is looking much better!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My brother's A4 after a few mods.