Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

S4 anniversary SUPERCHARGED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 02:32 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Phoenix
All "Audiphiles",

Is MTM considered to be the "Ruf" of the Audi world? Thanks.
If you mean expensive but worth the money, then in my opinion, yes. They are top notch.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Gabriel is infamous around these parts
I think the fuf of the Group VAG is ABT because of their racing engagement but MTM is pretty good too.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Thanks guys.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:53 PM
caitov1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Speedware
who wants to see more pics?
I do.........

Old 05-23-2007, 04:04 PM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
as promised.....

Old 05-23-2007, 04:08 PM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
encore...

Old 05-23-2007, 04:11 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
awesome...the guys at streetwerke are a great bunch...if i had an audi thats the only place id take it locally.

Originally Posted by MrTheKid
don't know who it belongs to, but it is AWESOME,
these photos do it NO Justice!!!!
saw it at Streewerke Inc, in Palo Alto
I am thinking about supercharging an S8~
From what showed me they do awesome work!!!!

Peace!

Old 05-23-2007, 04:56 PM
kem
kem is infamous around these parts
I'm a bit skeptical of that one... just based on most info I've seen. Again refering to the audiworld shootout, they then tested a number of cars that were modded and the highest one dynoed 285whp. Now to have 30whp more then all those cars with similar mods seems unlikely.

Let's say quattros in general have 25% drivetrain loss (some say its as high as 29%), that means your friends S4 is making 420hp crank same as an RS4. Seems unlikely imo... Either that car is a total freak and your friend is very lucky or something is not right about the dyno reading.

Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
I'm not an expert, especially when it comes to the S4's so I really have no educated addition haha. I couldn't find a baseline graph from my friends site, and it was on a Mustang Dyno if that says anything about the data. Obviously all cars dyno differently, maybe his is just a lucky one.

Here is one I found with Hyperflow induction kit, APR downpipes, and Milltek non-resonated catback exhaust and STOCK ECU.

Old 05-24-2007, 08:28 AM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kem
Let's say quattros in general have 25% drivetrain loss (some say its as high as 29%), that means your friends S4 is making 420hp crank same as an RS4. Seems unlikely imo... Either that car is a total freak and your friend is very lucky or something is not right about the dyno reading.
I agree with you, either the dyno reads high or something isnt being calculated correctly. It's optimistic to say the least. I didnt know that V8 S4's dynoed as low as you said and was surprised. Thanks for the info.

That supercharged S4 is SO pretty. If I only had the funds.

Old 05-24-2007, 08:39 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
For the record, I used to have a lightly modded B6 w/ chip, exhaust etc and it was way south of 300 hp to the wheels.... Not pointing fingers or anything but some of the S4 SC figures I've seen over the past year are ridiculous.

Pretty pointless to mod unless you go SC to be honest, and even then I'd rather get an RS4 in the first place for another 10K (in Euroland). SCing that is a whole other story.