Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 01:20 PM
MrTheKid is infamous around these parts
S4 anniversary SUPERCHARGED

don't know who it belongs to, but it is AWESOME,
these photos do it NO Justice!!!!
saw it at Streewerke Inc, in Palo Alto
I am thinking about supercharging an S8~
From what showed me they do awesome work!!!!

Peace!

Old 05-21-2007, 01:57 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
just scared to blow an engine, but indeed a great mod

Old 05-21-2007, 02:10 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
MTM gets alot of heat for their prices, especially their s/c's for the 4.2V8, but there is a reason why the prices are so high. MTM was the first successful tuner to put out a supercharger for the S4. The other tuners ran into problems with overheating, but MTM overcame this problem by adding at least one additional radiator, I've never seen the full specs. Basically as we all know, R&D costs money so fork it up if you want it done right.

Any more info on this car? It looks sick, and on an anniversary ed., nice.

Old 05-22-2007, 08:30 AM
master_jcp is infamous around these partsmaster_jcp is infamous around these parts
Thanks! The idea of a supercharging S8 is great. Do you will buy a car like this for the holiday home? AS8 in white is very hot.

Old 05-22-2007, 02:06 PM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
This car is one of two MTM supercharged S4's in the US. Both successfully completed by Speedware in Redmond, WA. This B7 anniversary ed. came to us already modified with Alcon brakes and Neuspeed forged wheels. We installed MTM's latest supercharger kit at the time including their watercooling system and oil filter relocation kit. We also installed full exhaust by Sebring, short shift kit, and Sparco DTM carbon/leather buckets! The build went great being the second one we've done and the customer was wonderful to deal with throughout! This car rips! Included are some more shots of the B7 and and a few of the MTM S/C B6 avant we did for a local customer as well. Enjoy!!

**Any questions regarding supercharging your S4 or the upcoming RS4 kit may be pm'd to me or sent to my email listed below** thanks!!

Old 05-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Gabriel is infamous around these parts
So what are the results?

Old 05-22-2007, 03:18 PM
SpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to beholdSpeedwareMotorsports is a splendid one to behold
If by "results" you mean dyno numbers; i don't have specific information but i recall hearing just shy of 400whp to all four. As far as curb appeal and the uniqueness of the car is unmatched! I've driven B7 RS4's and ridden in the MTM B7 and have a hard time choosing between the two (power wise) cant wait until we get the MTM S/C kit for the RS4 stateside!!

who wants to see more pics?

Old 05-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Gabriel is infamous around these parts
Well the RS4's dyno much less than 400 so it should be pretty easy. Very interested in the RS4 S/C kid and always want more pics

Old 05-22-2007, 03:55 PM
kem
kem is infamous around these parts
400whp, are you sure? Thats a HUGE increase, I think S4's dyno 250-260 stock.

Maybe 400whp is for the supercharged RS4.

Old 05-22-2007, 04:00 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kem
400whp, are you sure? Thats a HUGE increase, I think S4's dyno 250-260 stock.

Maybe 400whp is for the supercharged RS4.
I hate to use dyno numbers between different cars and dynos but I thought the V8 S4s dynoed higher than that. My friend Mike has a B6 S4 with chip, intake and full exhaust and his dyno'ed around 310 WHEEL hp. While obviously the mods helped, I doubt they gave him 50-60whp. I thought they were more in the range of 275-285whp stock. Therefore, a ~100 hp increase from this supercharger doesn't seem too outrageous.

Last edited by Kraftwerk; 05-22-2007 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:01 PM
no, no, SHY of 400whp. As i said i'm unsure of actual numbers but somewhere mid 3's. I'll see if i can get the dyno chart. Thanks

Old 05-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
I would like to do that to my S4 Avant but the price for the kit is a bit much I think.

Old 05-22-2007, 11:38 PM
kem
kem is infamous around these parts
I'm using numbers from the Audiworld S4 dyno shootout. Their base car dynoed 257whp. Which is a 25% drivetrain loss which is right for quattro.

http://www.audiworld.com/news/05/b6d.../content.shtml

Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
I hate to use dyno numbers between different cars and dynos but I thought the V8 S4s dynoed higher than that. My friend Mike has a B6 S4 with chip, intake and full exhaust and his dyno'ed around 310 WHEEL hp. While obviously the mods helped, I doubt they gave him 50-60whp. I thought they were more in the range of 275-285whp stock. Therefore, a ~100 hp increase from this supercharger doesn't seem too outrageous.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:17 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
I'm not an expert, especially when it comes to the S4's so I really have no educated addition haha. I couldn't find a baseline graph from my friends site, and it was on a Mustang Dyno if that says anything about the data. Obviously all cars dyno differently, maybe his is just a lucky one.

Here is one I found with Hyperflow induction kit, APR downpipes, and Milltek non-resonated catback exhaust and STOCK ECU.

Old 05-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
All "Audiphiles",

Is MTM considered to be the "Ruf" of the Audi world? Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: S4 anniversary SUPERCHARGED