Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I did it

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 03:52 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by master_jcp
Congrats! Nice choice. Do you trade the A3 yet for a BMW 3series coupe or is that idea died? Enjoy the car and good luck.
The 3-series was going to be my DD if I kept my 911. Since I didn't want another car payment, insurance, etc., I got the RS4 to fill all the roles. The A3 is my g/f's car now.

Originally Posted by CarbonCycles
congrats chris...too bad you couldnt have waited for the S5....there is always next year
I thought about waiting, but the S5 will still be "only" 350hp - the RS4 is a BEAST. I'm sure I'll fall in love with one soon enough - maybe I can talk the g/f into trading her A3 in for one.

Jox - It's an awesome car so far. Once I get some miles on it, I'll post my impressions. I am still trying to track down some Euro RS4 seats and steering wheel....

Old 06-14-2007, 03:59 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Chris!! RS4 is an awesome car

Old 06-14-2007, 06:23 AM
oalvarez is infamous around these parts
CHRIS! YEEEESSSSSS! i'm happy for you and you yet to truly experience what this car is all about......i still remember the first time i took it above 6k rpm, it truly was a different world up there. having come from a 997, i understand how you feel. i promise you that any resentment (if any) towards selling the car will go away the moment you drive up to a valet or the like. the RS4 is that special of a car.

couple of things:

-make sure to monitor your oil consumption
-purchase a Milltek non-resonated, non-valved system. it's a bit louder than always having the sport button depressed. having the valve'd option wasn't worth it to me (ck my posts).

CONGRATS!

Old 06-14-2007, 06:49 AM
CarbonCycles is a jewel in the roughCarbonCycles is a jewel in the roughCarbonCycles is a jewel in the roughCarbonCycles is a jewel in the rough
Chris..I was just giving you a hard time. You made the wiser choice

Old 06-14-2007, 06:53 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Chris, congrats dude. I am sure the RS4 will make u happy, the Milltek exhaust is a must. Closest I have heard a car come to sounding like a C-GT.

Old 06-14-2007, 07:40 AM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
Chris im REALLY happy for you bro,.
You made a great choice on the color !
if may suggest 5mm wheel spacers all around, and perhaps an exhaust, the Milltek exhaust sounds absolutely insane !

once again, best of luck and enjoy it in good health

only a true enthusiast can appreciate a car like that

Old 06-14-2007, 07:44 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Chris!!!!! I know this was a tough choice for you but i think you made the best one.

I am just excited because i know your a true modder and i cant wait to see a modded RS4 done right!

(waiting for pics!)

Old 06-14-2007, 08:10 AM
Banned
tamaneri is infamous around these parts
you just got my dream car in like 34 seconds.

i'm so jealous!

PICS PLEASE

Old 06-14-2007, 09:15 AM
joeycannoli is infamous around these parts
congrats man, rs4 is one sick ride!

Old 06-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Banned
thehardway is infamous around these parts
Everyone here that’s giving him congrats or saying is cool are enablers. See, I know Chris, and he has a problem.
A bad one.

He’s addicted to buying cars and its only getting worse. I have personally seen him go through so many cars I can remember them all.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. He has admitted he has a problem, and then went straight to the computer and ordered another 5k set of BBS wheels.

Every good job post you guys make just encourages him. How can you sleep at night!?

Someone needs to intervene- the madness must stop!

Awesome freaking car man!!

Old 06-14-2007, 12:15 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
I think this is the longest he has been away from here, he is really enjoying the RS4, LOL

Old 06-14-2007, 04:29 PM
kem
kem is infamous around these parts
Congrats Chris, welcome to the club! We've got a good amount of RS4 owners here now, and it seems there will be more soon.

Can't wait to see pics, Avus is a stunning color.

Old 06-14-2007, 05:35 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for all the love... Plenty of Rennlist **** are dropping the on me for comparing the performance to my Carrera S. Hell, I drove them back to back on the same roads before I made the deal. I think I should know - my turn to

Anyway, here are a few pics I took today after tinting it:

Old 06-14-2007, 05:47 PM
kem
kem is infamous around these parts
VERY nice... Curious, I know you said it was quick. But do you feel it is faster the the Carrera S?

Old 06-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by kem
VERY nice... Curious, I know you said it was quick. But do you feel it is faster the the Carrera S?
I don't think so, but it feels a lot torquier. It's a different feel, but I think it would be a drivers' race (esp. if I was able to drive both of them). My guess is that the RS4 would hang up to about 100mph, but then the Porsche would go away because of the top end. Who knows? I don't care - I'm just glad it's as fast as it is...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.