Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Tons of RS4 pics from meet tonight

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 06:13 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
VERY nice car! I'm jealous.

I quickly photoshopped some spacers and greyish wheels. Makes it perfect IMO.

Old 06-17-2007, 06:15 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Nice - I see you added the sticker like you have on your cars...

Old 06-17-2007, 06:18 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Oh really, uh.. I could've sworn it was there before!

Old 06-17-2007, 06:26 AM
master_jcp is infamous around these partsmaster_jcp is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the pics. The new avatar is great.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:12 AM
hamr down is infamous around these parts
awesome car

welcome to the club.

Old 06-17-2007, 12:39 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
That was a good one! I saw that and had to scroll up to check the original photos.

Old 06-17-2007, 01:26 PM
GT 350 is infamous around these parts
The car looks awesome, I love the color and all the carbon fiber.

Old 06-17-2007, 05:28 PM
AaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the roughAaronK is a jewel in the rough
I love this car. I am seriously thinking of trading in the RR for it. You say you took these at a meet? Looks like the turnout was pretty poor

Old 06-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I took those pics well before the meet...

Here's a vid from when I took some guys on a little drive :

Old 06-18-2007, 10:56 AM
QUIX is infamous around these parts
"Considering I am only shifting at 6......." this was quoted at the end of the vid...

I would try to give you **** for not going by the breakin procedures but I know I am going to redline each gear and cause my car to blow up LMAO..

Old 06-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by QUIX
"Considering I am only shifting at 6......." this was quoted at the end of the vid...

I would try to give you **** for not going by the breakin procedures but I know I am going to redline each gear and cause my car to blow up LMAO..
That is the break-in procedure per the manual. Don't exceed 6K rpm before 600 miles, don't exceed 7K rpm before 800 miles, don't go redline before 1200 miles - after that, it's all good.

Here's a dyno chart from Automobile Mag:

Old 06-18-2007, 09:02 PM
vtgts300kw is infamous around these parts
do you find 2nd gear really tall?

nice car, but you guys get shafted in the interior department. no lambo seats/ steering wheel etc.

Old 06-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
do you find 2nd gear really tall?

nice car, but you guys get shafted in the interior department. no lambo seats/ steering wheel etc.
Jox found me the seats for 2,700 Euros and I'll be checking for the wheel. The key is whether or not the Euro wheel works with our multifunction controller (thumb wheels for radio mode/volume).

I'll check out 2nd gear tomorrow and get back to you.

Old 06-18-2007, 09:13 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
Nice car man, do you work in the Synamtec building? I've seen another RS there. Some of the chik meets can bring out really hot cars.

Old 06-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Carrera305 is infamous around these parts
Jox found me the seats for 2,700 Euros and I'll be checking for the wheel. The key is whether or not the Euro wheel works with our multifunction controller (thumb wheels for radio mode/volume).

I'll check out 2nd gear tomorrow and get back to you.
The buttons on the euro wheel work, but they don't have the same functions as the Multi-function wheel.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tons of RS4 pics from meet tonight