Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Tons of RS4 pics from meet tonight

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Tons of RS4 pics from meet tonight

Hope you like them:

Old 06-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
More:

Old 06-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Last ones:

Thanks for looking!

Old 06-16-2007, 08:33 PM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
chris, i dont have to tell you how great the car looks, and how amazing it drives...
BUT , when are you gonna lower it ?

Old 06-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by skojasevic
chris, i dont have to tell you how great the car looks, and how amazing it drives...
BUT , when are you gonna lower it ?
I'm not going to lower it unless I move back to CA - then it'll go to GMG for Bilsteins.

Old 06-16-2007, 08:42 PM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
are you gonna tint it ?
it i can suggest, to get a more aggressive look, 5mm spacers, believe it or not make a world of a difference...

Old 06-16-2007, 08:49 PM
QUIX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by skojasevic
are you gonna tint it ?
it i can suggest, to get a more aggressive look, 5mm spacers, believe it or not make a world of a difference...
I think he did tint it...

Old 06-16-2007, 08:50 PM
i think you're right
im so used to dark tints lol
mine is tinted all the way around, including the windshield

Chris, 35% tints ?

Old 06-16-2007, 09:12 PM
It's 50% on the sides and 35% on the back glass. That is the legal limit here in VA - where I live (Fairfax), the cops are like ***** about vehicle violations. I used to get pulled over weekly in my old Evo with crazy exhaust, 20% tint, no front plate, etc. If I had a choice, I'd do 20% all around again.

Old 06-16-2007, 09:17 PM
QUIX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
It's 50% on the sides and 35% on the back glass. That is the legal limit here in VA - where I live (Fairfax), the cops are like ***** about vehicle violations. I used to get pulled over weekly in my old Evo with crazy exhaust, 20% tint, no front plate, etc. If I had a choice, I'd do 20% all around again.
No way... Do the cops use that light gun on your windows... I had a bad experience with that when a cop used that on my 20% tint and then pulled his knife out and slashed my tint... My poor M3...

What are the cops going to say when you put that Miltek on.... ?

Old 06-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
How does this car compare to the 997S you had power wise?

Christian

Old 06-16-2007, 09:23 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Such a sick car, how ar eyou liking it and i must have missed it, but why the change from C2S?

Old 06-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Christian
How does this car compare to the 997S you had power wise?

Christian
It feels just as strong, if not stronger (esp. down low). It just pulls and pulls - I would guess the torque was much higher than 317 lb-ft. Honestly, I don't feel like I'm missing out on performance other than terminal velocity (155 mph limiter) and 10/10ths handling. Considering that I mostly drive to about 7/10ths, that's not a problem.

Overall, the car is a better package than the 911 (esp. for the money). EVERY one of my friends who has driven or had a ride in it likes it better than my 911. Most of them feel like it's more exotic too, since 911s are pretty common where I live.

I will get another P-Car one day, but this definitely hits the spot. I couldn't be happier... well, maybe if I didn't take it in the shorts with the trade, but that's life.

Old 06-17-2007, 05:56 AM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
where's the meet?! Kidding, the car looks fantastic.

Old 06-17-2007, 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by MGoBlue
where's the meet?! Kidding, the car looks fantastic.
I got there really early... It's the Chik-Fil-A meet in Sterling - it was pretty crowded a couple hours after the pics. Thanks!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tons of RS4 pics from meet tonight