Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

RS4 Titanium wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 06:11 PM
oalvarez is infamous around these parts
Chris, love the A3. What a great pair of autos.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:10 PM
ConceptualMind is infamous around these parts
Hot car Chris! Looking very good.

@ oalvarez - Not a problem. Glad I could help you out.

Last edited by ConceptualMind; 07-13-2007 at 07:16 PM.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fabryce@GMGRacing
Chris

We can get the seats all black leather.
We can get the ceramic brakes

The steering wheel is not available in alcantara it was a deal through Quattro GMBH on limited cars.

We can however have a euro wheel wrapped in alcantara the upholster we use does all the concept cars for mercedes and is one of the best in the world.
Fabryce - Please PM me quotes on the seats, brakes and Euro (non-Alcantara) steering wheel... Thanks! Oh, if you guys sell BBS wheels, let me know what some 18x8 BBS REs in diamond black, plus a Brembo BBK with silver calipers would run. I have lots of ideas in mind.

Thanks for the compliments on the A3 guys - now you understand why my g/f has a death grip on the keys to it.

Old 07-15-2007, 02:13 AM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
holy hell I love the seats in the first post

Old 08-07-2007, 12:46 PM
BPerformance is infamous around these parts
Does anyone know the codes needed to make the Euro RS4 steering wheel buttons work? If so can you please pm them to me? Thanks

Old 08-07-2007, 10:17 PM
10krpms is infamous around these parts
Hey Chris, did you ever get titanium wheels like you wanted? If you want you can get reps in Gunmetal, which is pretty close in color to the titanium ones. Velocity Motoring sells them at a good price. Lovin the car man, keep up the good work.

Old 08-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Ro_Ja Boy is infamous around these parts
I wonder how those would look Time Attack style with a red stripe on them to match the red RS4?!

Old 08-15-2007, 05:35 PM
QUIX is infamous around these parts
WOW I have been away for awhile... Chris hit me up on the PM . I lost all that info for that snow tire setup you were going to run with these rims... I am going to copy you if that is okay ? lol

-=Art=-

Old 10-25-2007, 04:41 PM
lewayhun is infamous around these parts
Nice Wheels...I thought only Audi had them in EU.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:02 PM
Spaceman has a spectacular aura aboutSpaceman has a spectacular aura aboutSpaceman has a spectacular aura about
Bringing this post back from the dead...

But who can I get in touch with in reagards to getting the titanium wheels, alcantara steering wheel and shift ****?

Thanks.

Old 01-28-2009, 12:52 AM
simon78 is infamous around these parts
Hi Guys,

I have the Euro RS4. Wheels are great. Steering wheel as well.

But the seats let me tell you, hard to get in and out and also the leather gets damage easily due to rubbing.

Old 01-28-2009, 11:58 AM
Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by simon78
Hi Guys,

I have the Euro RS4. Wheels are great. Steering wheel as well.

But the seats let me tell you, hard to get in and out and also the leather gets damage easily due to rubbing.
I was on the Audi stand at a Dutch car show early 2007. We had all the cars open and unlocked, and hundreds of people jumped in and out of them. But everyone did it wrong, so after just 4 days the leather of the drivers seat was already worn and damaged. Because the car had to be sold as new, a new seat went in and all the S/RS models were locked.

Old 01-28-2009, 12:36 PM
AirMax95 is infamous around these parts
The interior is defintely nice. I want the wheel and pedal set. The seats are a bit much, but not worth it due to their short comings. The wheels are in my near future!

Old 01-29-2009, 10:10 AM
Dr. Ferdinand is infamous around these parts
Sadly AofA almost double the Ti wheels in late August 08, just before I needed an extra set for my winter setup. Didn't feel paying double relative to the hypersilver, especially for winters (and for that price you can get HREs!), so riding on stock non-Tis now, which I actually like and makes it different.

As far as the alcantara, long terms durability is an issue. If you have a ring or wedding band, soon you will see noticeable wear on the wheel and stick. Starts with some fuzz and then it gets worse... For example, people that have the 330i ZHP have had their steering wheels replaced by the dealer after they complained of such issues. Beautiful though.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:55 PM
weedoz is infamous around these parts
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNN I LUV IT!! woohoo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RS4 Titanium wheels