Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

RS4 Titanium wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
RS4 Titanium wheels

Here are some pics of the wheels I want. I've found them for $445 each - can anyone beat that? Also, if anyone knows where I can find the seats/wheel/shift boot in the bottom pics, let me know...

Enjoy:

And these are just sick:

Old 07-11-2007, 08:48 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Love it. Those wheels look perfect.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Banned
tamaneri is infamous around these parts
those wheels are hot, that interior is to DIE for.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
Chris sent you a PM with some information

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Here are some pics of the wheels I want. I've found them for $445 each - can anyone beat that? Also, if anyone knows where I can find the seats/wheel/shift boot in the bottom pics, let me know...

Enjoy:

And these are just sick:

Old 07-11-2007, 09:17 PM
hamr down is infamous around these parts
have you tried riverside audi in NJ? for AW members they off special pricing on OEM parts. 15% over dealer price if I'm not mistaken. I bought a headlight assembly from them, saved over $200.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Carrera305 is infamous around these parts
Can get the steering wheel, shift **** and seats for you. Just as an FYI the new seats in those colors will be over $10k and will require assembly.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:56 PM
oalvarez is infamous around these parts
i love the wheels but i think they don't work on just any color RS4. in example, i think they'd look too muted on my daytona gray. i like the fact that all of the trim on the RS4 ties into the oem wheels.

thoughts?

Old 07-11-2007, 10:42 PM
10krpms is infamous around these parts
I like the contrast of the red and the wheels, and I bet it would look amazing on a Sprint Blue RS4.

Old 07-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Mine is Avus Silver - I bet it'll look awesome... My original set will be for winter, the titanium ones will be my summer wheels.

Carrera - I'll call you when it's time for the interior stuff.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:28 PM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
In a word: "wow"

Old 07-11-2007, 11:44 PM
ConceptualMind is infamous around these parts
I am absolutely loving those seats. And the wheels look great too.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:46 AM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Damn... That RS4 is hott!

Old 07-12-2007, 02:16 AM
master_jcp is infamous around these partsmaster_jcp is infamous around these parts
Take the Titanium wheels they are so hot. All I can say that are the best wheels for that car. I have seen a red sedan like the red in the pics at the "Nordschleife" and it was the best RS4 I have seen. And a yellow avant with that wheels. And they will look also perfect on your silver one.

Old 07-12-2007, 02:50 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Those wheels are a nice add to any RS4, Though the interior above is from the Audi Exclsuive line and are known to be costly. ROW RS4 can also choose different veneers of wood but I think either Aluminium or CF would be more suitable.

Chris, any though on lowering the RS4?

Old 07-12-2007, 03:46 AM
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Chris, any though on lowering the RS4?
I will only lower it on PSS9s if I move back to CA. The ride height is good for VA and the winters/potholes out here.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RS4 Titanium wheels