Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fs: 03 M5 Dinan Cpo!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 09:14 AM
H Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of light
thank you, yes it is and i will miss it but other things going on in my life force me to sell her

Originally Posted by TTM0TION
awesome car not in the market but definetly an awesome car

Old 12-09-2007, 05:44 PM
H Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of light
all pm's replied

Old 12-09-2007, 09:51 PM
bruceinmiami is infamous around these parts
is it in florida or in new york? i have a friend looking for either an m5 or an e55 right this very week!

Old 12-19-2007, 09:07 AM
teckcar13 is infamous around these parts
Nice Gl

Old 12-19-2007, 11:24 AM
JizJizJiz is infamous around these parts
Where is the car located?

Edit: Just saw on M5Board that it's in NY. I am interested...can you please get me VIN and when the CPO expires?

Thanks.

Last edited by JizJizJiz; 12-19-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:22 PM
it is in NY currently but i am based out of pompano so getting it to FL is not a problem i have a friend who ships cars and i can get a great rate or just drive it there

lmk thanks

Originally Posted by bruceinmiami
is it in florida or in new york? i have a friend looking for either an m5 or an e55 right this very week!

Old 12-22-2007, 08:23 PM
i will get you the vin ton and i believe the cpo expires end of 08 but i will get exact month for you, either way it has at least a year left on cpo

Originally Posted by JizJizJiz
Where is the car located?

Edit: Just saw on M5Board that it's in NY. I am interested...can you please get me VIN and when the CPO expires?

Thanks.

Old 12-25-2007, 09:16 PM
just got back in town all emails and pm's replied. thanks

Old 01-11-2008, 05:44 AM
gonna part out end of the month if no sale

Old 03-12-2008, 11:35 PM
UPDATE!!

car is back to stock except for the clutch and flywheel

contact me and we will work on a price

$1,000 cash finders fee for anyone that sells this for me

i have alot going on with work right now i need to move this

H

Old 03-13-2008, 12:47 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Harrison, best of luck with the sale.

Buyers, I can vouch for this seller, top notch guy and takes great care of his cars.
John

Old 03-13-2008, 12:46 PM
thank you John and the same for you as well, it was nice to find a buyer for my M3 that takes such passion for cars the way you do

i can't wait to see more pics of your new project

Originally Posted by riverflyer
Harrison, best of luck with the sale.

Buyers, I can vouch for this seller, top notch guy and takes great care of his cars.
John

Old 03-20-2008, 09:42 PM
Smokinsupra95 is infamous around these parts
Please send pictures of car's current state in and out to smokinsupra95@gmail.com Thanks

Old 03-21-2008, 08:52 PM
will do just give me a few days i am out of town for work

current state is actually better then bf phil from detailers domain did a complete job on the car not to long ago

Originally Posted by Smokinsupra95
Please send pictures of car's current state in and out to smokinsupra95@gmail.com Thanks

Old 03-21-2008, 08:54 PM
another update

i am currently losing or lost my liscense for how long i don't know so now i really need to move this. reasonable offers not refused. i would rather this go to a car nut then a dealer so hit me up

all the money i paid that idiot lawyer i could of hired a driver for myself!!! grrrrr

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fs: 03 M5 Dinan Cpo!!!!