Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fs: 03 M5 Dinan Cpo!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 10:49 PM
H Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of light
Fs: 03 M5 Dinan Cpo!!!!

i want to see if there is any interest in my car as is bf i part it out.

2003 E39 M5 Carbon black with luxury black interior with the extended leather option. has the dark wood grain trim. car has every option except sunshades. car is in exc cond inside and out minus a couple small scratches on the outside and a few small road chips on the front bumper and hood. car has no dings or dents and has no body work whatsoever!!

miles are 67,000. don't let them fool you this car runs amazing and has been very well taken care of.

inspection 2 was just done along with the MAF's and pre cat O2 sensors and a brand new OEM BMW front windshield. that was 3k alone!!!

oil is changed every 5k miles. i have all service records on file at the dinan dealer and that is the only place my car has been worked on.

car has the 6/100k cpo warranty until the end of 08 i will get the exact time

car has never given me any trouble and runs amazing. never tracked or abused just driven as it should be.

mods are
Dinan front tower brace
Dinan rear brace
Dinan SSK and B&M SSK
Dinan Brake duct cooling kit
Dinan Intakes
Dinan Air Mass Meters
Dinan Software
Dinan Gears
Dinan Clutch
Dinan Flywheel
Dinan Muffler
SS X pipe
6k HID fogs
6k HID headlights
6K angel eyes
HID interior lights

i have all stock parts and an extra clutch and flywheel set in addition to my stock one. i also have an extra 2 rear oem wheels in case someone wants to put 4 rears all the way around. everything is included except my BBS wheels as i have sold them, but i still have the 3mm spacers for the rear oems up front.

the car needs nothing i am installing a new oem battery next week and included in the sale will be a full detail in and out including outside wax etc and a pre purchase inspection of the car

pics can be seen below in the link and i will take more as soon as i figure out how to work my new camera lol.

looking for reasonable offers on the car, if i get none i will set a price

any question feel free to pm me or email me. hmk1979@hotmail.com

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=103728

thanks, H

Old 11-08-2007, 10:51 PM
H Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of light
also car was just detailed by phil at detail domain, i will take some new pics it looks awesome. phil took some maybe he can post some too.

Old 11-08-2007, 11:07 PM
sup3rheroninja is infamous around these parts
bump for a super clean M5...wish it were mine

Old 11-09-2007, 06:59 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
very tastefully done...gl with the sale!

Old 11-09-2007, 09:51 AM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhhhhh........I have some GREAT memories of my 01 M5....what a great car.....

Chris

Old 11-10-2007, 01:45 AM
thanks for the replies guys, i will def miss my beast

all pm's replied

H

Old 11-12-2007, 06:45 AM
priced at 39k obo

all pm's replied

Old 11-12-2007, 09:50 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
very tastefully done...gl with the sale!
Yes, I can vouch for the seller and his nicely modded car. He is a class act and takes great care of his cars.

Old 11-12-2007, 06:16 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Good luck - what is next? I miss my E39 M5 as well.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:02 PM
thanks John for the kind words, and you as well

Originally Posted by riverflyer
Yes, I can vouch for the seller and his nicely modded car. He is a class act and takes great care of his cars.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:04 PM
i am not exactly sure yet, i am gonna put the money into my business for now and hopefully in 6-8 months i can get something cool again. till then it will be my truck as the daily driver lol

Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
Good luck - what is next? I miss my E39 M5 as well.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Priced to sell 38k!!!

Old 11-22-2007, 09:51 PM
wow no interest??? make me an offer guys

Old 12-04-2007, 06:35 AM
37k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-04-2007, 09:09 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
awesome car not in the market but definetly an awesome car

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fs: 03 M5 Dinan Cpo!!!!