Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Fs: 2007 Mb Cls63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 03:53 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Fs: 2007 Mb Cls63

Sold

I am selling my CLS63. I have it consigned to a dealer and all transactions will be through him and since he is not a sponsor (sorry 6Speed), I will have to direct you to him (let me know if that is wrong)

2007 CLS63
3500miles
030 Performance Package, lifts the speed limiter to 186 and adds a heavier LSD
Renntech lowering module
Modulare 20" rims with Yokohama tires
Just completed Service C on the car

I am asking $86,000 for the car but it is definitely OBO. Make an offer and you might own this dude.

PM me if interested. Car is in Arkansas and if you fly in to pick up I will take you to a steak dinner... on me!

Last edited by tblackj; 12-18-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:27 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
Wow, that car is clean! What will replace it?

Old 12-04-2007, 08:58 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
That car is so amazing. you have the best cars dude everyone that you post or have sold have been cars that i have tried so hard to find a way to get haha. Good luck on the sale...will she be replaced?

Old 12-05-2007, 05:01 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
There is a replacement but I havn't narrowed it down yet and I am going to TRY to be patient finding the right one. I'm not good at the patience thing.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:58 AM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
haha very true what are the options?

Old 12-05-2007, 09:09 AM
SL65, SL55, Cayenne TT, Quattroporte, something that is comfortable and fast.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:05 AM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
wow. pretty car. and at an agressive price. any paint work or history on the car?

Old 12-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by turbomx5
wow. pretty car. and at an agressive price. any paint work or history on the car?
No surprises. I bought from the original owner through a dealership in Virginia.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:59 PM
DFW911T is infamous around these partsDFW911T is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tblackj
SL65, SL55, Cayenne TT, Quattroporte, something that is comfortable and fast.
Not much difference between those cars ... but I understand completely.
Considered the CLK63? You can get '07's in the low 70's with < 5k miles. It's a cab though, unlike the hardtop of the SL's.

Old 12-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Not a big CLK fan. I don't like the lines of the new ones.

Old 12-05-2007, 03:27 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
love your car man...just for ****s and giggles...is this money going towards oh..the first 1000 hp atom with a carbon fiber...haha

Old 12-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by sechsgang
love your car man...just for ****s and giggles...is this money going towards oh..the first 1000 hp atom with a carbon fiber...haha
I like where your head is at...

Old 12-05-2007, 09:26 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
great looking car, try to take pics with the suspension on the level 2 setting so it looks cleaner and lower...Gl with the sale

Old 12-06-2007, 12:09 PM
In Little Rock it rides best on a higher setting and I don't have to worry about scraping everywhere I go. I like cars on lowered suspensions but the streets around here are not friendly to lowered cars.

Old 12-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
I'd pay $85,500 with stock wheels! Let me know!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fs: 2007 Mb Cls63