Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Definately selling my GT700 RED BEAST! BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICE $75,000 I WILL GO NO LOWER

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 08:01 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by buddyg
Ok it is official the RED BEAST is off the market. My friends here at 6speed have talked me down off the cliff of despair and I am going to remain true to the RED BEAST. I will only buy a Ferrari to add to the Porsche NOT replace it.

Thanks for helping me through this crisis everyone!

Whew that was close!

Good Call, Hoss... Good Call..

Old 12-07-2007, 10:13 PM
forhamilton is infamous around these parts
Pm'd you an offer

pesos

Good call, you would hate it later.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:40 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Back on the market and $10,000 price drop, give me a reasonable offer. NO JOKES please!

Old 12-14-2007, 02:29 AM
werksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to beholdwerksracer is a splendid one to behold
Buddy,
you are Forgetting one of the most important selling points about RED BEAST.........

*THE Story*. It is, after all, HOW I came to know about 6speedonline.com!

Old 12-14-2007, 06:00 AM
techlogik is infamous around these parts
Yes, give us the story...and all I am seeing is red, and so will anyone who buys it in their bank account..lol.

Good luck, looks to be a beast for sure.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
This car is an absolute monster.

Someone pick this car up, we need to make room in his garage for some new toys!

Old 12-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Here we go again......you sure you want start modding all over again with a new car?

Old 12-14-2007, 08:16 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Turbochris
Here we go again......you sure you want start modding all over again with a new car?

Buddy and I were discussing a few possibilities.... so yes, he does want to sell.

Old 12-14-2007, 02:07 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by techlogik
Yes, give us the story...and all I am seeing is red, and so will anyone who buys it in their bank account..lol.

Good luck, looks to be a beast for sure.
Go to the 996 turbo section and read the Cannonball run post at the top. That will tell the whole sordid story!

Old 12-14-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Turbochris
Once this sells you will all understand why. And I will definately be in a Porsche again possibly a 997 GT2 or 997 GT3RS I have some ideas on the RS.

Also if you want to lease my RED BEAST for 3 years with a residual we might work something out. I want the car back in 3 years just can't swing it right now.

Let's talk!

Old 12-14-2007, 02:12 PM
I would have to work out the details with the financial gurus but it could work something like you pay me $1600 per month for 36 months and I have a guaranteed buyback price for you at the end of 36 months. You get 15,000 miles per year and I get my car back in 3 years.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:00 PM
kre8ive is infamous around these parts
If I was in the market for a car this may be the one for me. Great idea and wonderful car. GL with the sale or lease and hope the new car purchase (whatever it ends up being) goes smoothly.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
This is an amazing car and everything, but lets be realistic, its not worth anywhere near 100,000$. There is another GT700 for sale on this forum with the same mileage for $67,000 https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=105565

Old 12-15-2007, 06:24 AM
Originally Posted by Tuskir
This is an amazing car and everything, but lets be realistic, its not worth anywhere near 100,000$. There is another GT700 for sale on this forum with the same mileage for $67,000 https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=105565
That is your opinion and you are certainlly entitled to it! This is my baby, my blood sweat and tears. It is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it. Like someone mentioned this car has history as in the

First European Car Shootout
First 6speeder Felony arrest

This car is like my child so lay off bubba!

Old 12-15-2007, 11:16 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by buddyg
I would have to work out the details with the financial gurus but it could work something like you pay me $1600 per month for 36 months and I have a guaranteed buyback price for you at the end of 36 months. You get 15,000 miles per year and I get my car back in 3 years.
I heard Dmaffo just returned his lease and is looking for a new ride.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Definately selling my GT700 RED BEAST! BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICE $75,000 I WILL GO NO LOWER