Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Definately selling my GT700 RED BEAST! BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICE $75,000 I WILL GO NO LOWER

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 09:18 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Good Luck with the sale BUDDY!

Also to those who HAVE NO INTENTIONS TO BUY THIS CAR DO NOT POST your garbage. Threads like this one and many others I have read over the years discouraged me to sell my cars on them. No matter what you have someone will always think it's too high, too worn, too this and too that.

Those who are interested sholuld contact the seller personally and discuss your options.

There is no need for what has happened here or for any other for sale thread.

Once again good luck Buddy I wish you the best!

I would personally keep it and drive the hell out of it and treat the "other car" as a weekend cruiser!

Old 12-29-2007, 09:19 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by buddyg
I have responded to that thread as well, I can't believe how many people are experts on how I drive my car and how people know something about me?

Screw you all!

Time to move to the Lambo forums and forget Porsche you guys suck!

Buddy, I am sure you dont mean that!! You certainly are a bigger man than that and I am sure are thick skinned.
You have a truely awesome car which is well set up and sorted.
You certainly are asking a fair price. I would do the tranny repair and stick to your price the car is worth WAY more!

good luck with the sale you are a stand up guy and I WILL see you on the forum!!

Happy New Year

tom

Old 12-29-2007, 09:19 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Buddy

these statements are NOT the view of ALL of the 6's community. As far as the price on the car, it is what someone will pay for it. There is someone here that will want a very fast GR 996TT, and this would be it. My best with the sale.

Josh

Old 12-29-2007, 12:25 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by buddyg
I have responded to that thread as well, I can't believe how many people are experts on how I drive my car and how people know something about me?

Screw you all!

Time to move to the Lambo forums and forget Porsche you guys suck!

Buddy,

After reading this ENTIRE thread, i honestly can't find many posts challenging your integrity. With the exception of a couple fairly new members (996TTs, jw1529, etc...), it seems to me that you have a lot of backing/support here at 6speed??? From what i can see most were disappointed to see you sell and only wished you the best. Was it people suggesting a full tranny rebuild?

You definitely took some heat over on rennlist, and i'm sure that seeing minimal offers for your beast was disappointing (and probably slight maddening), but in no way does that reflect the relationships you have over here at 6speed.

I dont know you personally but from what you write and your dedication to this forum i have no doubt that you are nothing short of morally sound. All the best with whatever you choose to do!!!

Old 12-29-2007, 01:01 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
Buddy

these statements are NOT the view of ALL of the 6's community.
The most important thing to remember....

Old 12-29-2007, 01:59 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
^^ +1

Old 12-29-2007, 03:03 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Buddy, I normally do not post in the for sale threads because Moderators position of staying out unless you are buying or selling. I too want you to know "Little Brother" that the comments of a few does not reflect the rest of the 6 families opinion of you..

Do what you must, but rest assured you are a valued member here and most of us do care..

Best of Luck with the sale, and Happy New Year.. Best regards

Old 01-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Rasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really nice
Still for sale buddy. Freakin collectors edition now BTW, elvis died taking a dump.

Old 01-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
WTF...BuddyG banned? He was a great guy, IMO.

Old 01-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Hope he keeps it. Damn car is legendary.

Old 01-07-2008, 11:40 PM
twintiger32 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Alex
Hope he keeps it. Damn car is legendary.
i used to worship that car, sacrifice virgins to it, and lick the rubber it so graciously treads on the road. he should keep it.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:42 PM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
Eww. That's (^^) a little creepy.

Old 01-10-2008, 02:57 AM
CatDog is infamous around these partsCatDog is infamous around these parts
wasn't he a supermod, now he's banned? Damn, admins don't play around here...

Old 01-12-2008, 08:01 AM
NoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant futureNoRoom4Error has a brilliant future
I can't help but feel a little shocked that buddyg was banned?!

Old 01-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
This thread should be closed

Christian

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Definately selling my GT700 RED BEAST! BOTTOM DOLLAR PRICE $75,000 I WILL GO NO LOWER