Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

For Sale: 2005 Porsche GT3 Black/Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
This is crazy man I love that car. My best luck with the sale.

Old 12-26-2007, 06:52 PM
DM1
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck on the sale. I've seen the car in person and its a really NICE GT3.

Old 12-26-2007, 06:57 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
well I know you are not getting another 996 GT3 -- I will still PM you with all of my questions etc...

sad to see it go and of course I am very interested in what is next!

Good luck!

Old 12-26-2007, 07:25 PM
ChrisNJ is infamous around these parts
any interior pics?

Old 12-26-2007, 07:25 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Best of luck Luis,

Josh.

Old 12-26-2007, 07:34 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
wow, paint looks flawless.....

Old 12-26-2007, 07:50 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
I knew this was coming. Let me guess, is it yellow?

Old 12-26-2007, 08:12 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
Luis,
Happy Holidays and GL with the sale, it is a amazing car. = PM me with whats next. I would stay in the porsche family - IMO

Old 12-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
GL with the sale... that was unexpected, sad to see her go.

Old 12-26-2007, 09:22 PM
RAD911 is infamous around these parts
that is a great looking car. very tempting. GL!

Old 12-26-2007, 11:17 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Luis,
Great car, great shape, great guy. Price is also well, great. I have seen and driven this car, next owner will be very happy.

Old 12-26-2007, 11:47 PM
kmy
kmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to behold
Luis,

Car looks amazing!!! Good luck on the sale. I'm sure it'll go quickly, especially at that price!

Old 12-26-2007, 11:56 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
I knew it was coming hah, Lu, GT2 time?? Hit me up

Old 12-27-2007, 12:07 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
no lo vendas cabron!

Old 12-27-2007, 12:29 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
NOOOOOO!!!

Unless it's for a Evo700 997TT then it's OK.

Last edited by vincentdds; 12-27-2007 at 01:02 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 2005 Porsche GT3 Black/Black