Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

For Sale: 2005 Porsche GT3 Black/Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 09:14 AM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
So every member on 6speed except me has gone for a ride in this car?
Damn Luis, always leaving me outside the loop.

Old 12-30-2007, 10:49 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
edit: the car is still available.

Last edited by LUISGT3; 12-31-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:50 PM
rs4fast is infamous around these parts
Did all GT3's have the mesh areas in the front bumper/nose?

GL with the sale Luis. I am still trying to talk my pop's in the CS

Old 12-31-2007, 01:35 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Best of luck Luis! Waiting for pics of the next one.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:14 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Sad to see it go but knowing you I'm not worried that your next car will dissapoint!
Thanks for all the rides in it Luis, will remember that Palomar driver forever.

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 01-01-2008 at 06:17 AM.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:42 AM
Clubber is infamous around these parts
Good luck with the sale ! That's as mint as it gets for a 4 year old car I guess ! Hope the newcomer will be worth the sacrifice !

Old 12-31-2007, 02:53 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
I'd be afraid to drive... given the miles and trip odo!!!! Best of luck, obv everyone here has already said how great the car is.

Old 12-31-2007, 05:03 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Sad to see it go but knowing you I'm not worried your next car will dissapoint!
Thanks for all the rides in it Luis, will remember that Palomar driver forever.
That was such a fun drive! Remember the guy hopping outa the GTO and puking on the side of the road

Old 01-01-2008, 06:18 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jay_ftw
That was such a fun drive! Remember the guy hopping outa the GTO and puking on the side of the road
We have to redo that sometime, Im planning a trip to SD in feb/march, lets set it UP. Maybe Lu can come out again with the new car...

Old 01-01-2008, 08:34 AM
sms
sms is infamous around these parts
still working on selling the rest of the stable.................

Old 01-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Mika_Hakkinen is infamous around these parts
Looking forward to seeing your next project Luis...

Old 01-06-2008, 06:46 AM
IXXI Turbo is infamous around these parts
PM Sent

Old 01-06-2008, 07:54 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
What's next Luis? I heard you may be making it back to sunny Florida, any truth to that? Good luck with the sale!

Old 01-06-2008, 08:01 AM
rceron is infamous around these parts
I can't PM you b/c of low post count so here are my questions. It seems that you have tracked the car (good thing)....so can you tell me more about the suspension. Is it just stock with a lower setting? No rollbar? Do the Euro seats accept a 5/6 pt harness, specifically is there an opening for the sub-belt? Finally, is the car in Scottsdale or Florida (per the license plate)?

Old 01-06-2008, 08:33 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rceron
I can't PM you b/c of low post count so here are my questions. It seems that you have tracked the car (good thing)....so can you tell me more about the suspension. Is it just stock with a lower setting? No rollbar? Do the Euro seats accept a 5/6 pt harness, specifically is there an opening for the sub-belt? Finally, is the car in Scottsdale or Florida (per the license plate)?
Hi Ron,The car has been to 5 or 6 DE's here in AZ at small tracks. I am an instructor for my local club.The suspension is all factory but I lowered the ride height using the factory coilovers. No rollbar.The seats will accept a 5pt harness and there is a slot under the cushion for the sub-belt. The car is located in Scottsdale AZ.I think you need 10 posts to send a PM, feel free to pm me your info.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 2005 Porsche GT3 Black/Black