Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

great lease assumption opp on my 06 M5 (she's HOT)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 09:47 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
great lease assumption opp on my 06 M5 (she's HOT)

Opportunity for someone who qualifies with the bank to assume my lease on a Stunning White 06 M5 with the following description..Only 25 to 26 months left on the lease at a rate of only $1330 + tax...no out of pocket...Bank recognizes the car as described below with all options...
$95plus MSRP plus $15k additions...

Car basically has all options (sport active seats, heads up displays, nav, 6 disks etc..etc) in addition the car has been lowered with Dinan springs, Dinan front end sways & cambers, stainless steel brake lines, essimn (sp?) exhaust system (incredible), 20 inch deep dish Radenergie whhels with new Yokahamas, smoked windows etc...cars been fully serviced and has the complete BMW service plan ...car is smokin fast, looks to kill..car has only 17,000 miles with roughly 26,500 miles left available...This is my company car and has been well cared for...who ever get's her is getting a great car!!
car has full Black soft leather interior..Pm me or shoot me an e mail at rdh61@hotmail.com

Last edited by RDH; 12-31-2007 at 05:04 AM.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:09 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
i'd have taken that if i hadn't just gotten my M6. Good luck with it.

Old 12-29-2007, 10:32 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Thanks..

Old 12-29-2007, 11:04 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Is your hood not fully closed on the driver's side?

Old 12-29-2007, 11:40 AM
RDH
Originally Posted by jamie
Is your hood not fully closed on the driver's side?
could have been ...wasnt really paying attention...absolutely no issue car...

Old 12-29-2007, 01:06 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by RDH
could have been ...wasnt really paying attention...absolutely no issue car...
Not suggesting that - when I had mine, I recall I had to take great care to ensure both sides of the hood were closed.

Old 12-29-2007, 01:27 PM
gt3lvr is infamous around these parts
RDH, Can you say what the buyout would be at the end of the lease? Also do you have any interior shots?

Sweet ride... Really like the rims.

Old 12-29-2007, 01:34 PM
RDH
Originally Posted by jamie
Not suggesting that - when I had mine, I recall I had to take great care to ensure both sides of the hood were closed.
Thanks for the tip...

Old 12-29-2007, 01:36 PM
RDH
Originally Posted by gt3lvr
RDH, Can you say what the buyout would be at the end of the lease? Also do you have any interior shots?

Sweet ride... Really like the rims.
some one else has requested also so will take a few and get them up...it's all black soft leather (option) with aluminum trim

Old 12-29-2007, 01:55 PM
gt3lvr is infamous around these parts
Thanks RDH.... Also if you could post (or PM me) the buyout price that would be great... Do you still have the original rims and tires and would you include them?

Old 12-29-2007, 02:58 PM
RDH
some interior shots just taken....

Attached Images    
Old 12-29-2007, 04:09 PM
tsmithmdtx is infamous around these parts
Great Car. What is any issues are there when you return the car at the end of the lease regarding all the mods? Do you have to return the car in the condition you got it....ie stock?

Old 12-29-2007, 04:14 PM
RDH
Originally Posted by tsmithmdtx
Great Car. What is any issues are there when you return the car at the end of the lease regarding all the mods? Do you have to return the car in the condition you got it....ie stock?
bank recogonizes the car as it is now ....they have pics on file...no issues what so ever....cant beat that

Old 12-29-2007, 04:40 PM
kvsm3 is infamous around these parts
What an awesome looking M5!, tastefully done!! I see a lot of M5s but have never seen a white one!

KRIS

Old 12-29-2007, 05:50 PM
henryr is infamous around these partshenryr is infamous around these parts
please pm me the residual.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: great lease assumption opp on my 06 M5 (she's HOT)