Location (State):

Item Condition:

1994 RS America- Limited Production/Mint

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 12:30 AM
kennyjr748 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by StanAE86
Ahhhh...my [near] twin is being sold? Say it ain't so?

I miss my old RSA.... I'm glad she's in your care Stan!
Good Luck DHinkle on your sale... though you'll probably miss her as soon as she's gone!

Old 04-26-2008, 09:52 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Has no one Purchased this beauty yet. What is the world coming to. Great car I wish I had the space.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:23 PM
jarvatz is infamous around these parts
That car is sick!!! G/L with sale.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:28 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
I think there is a buyer in line.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I may know someone for this car

Old 04-28-2008, 11:11 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Brucem
I may know someone for this car
Bruce -- bring this car to the NW!!!!
I have been drooling over it since before I bought my GT3...
It is black -- which is Ben's favorite color
this car is un****withable

Old 04-28-2008, 11:32 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
You DO, know someone or this car. Me!

Old 04-28-2008, 12:06 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Senna
Brian
I want to see this car here in 2 weeks you hear me.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
yup...Brian NEEDS this car NOW!!!!

Old 04-28-2008, 02:16 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Well um..if you would read the thrad( MHM BRUCE ) BWAHAHAHA you could see there is a seller in line.

Kidding Bruce

Old 04-28-2008, 04:54 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Senna
You need something faster than that GT3?

Old 04-28-2008, 04:58 PM
I'll take more pictures Thursday.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:09 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
The car has not sold to date.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:31 PM
jarvatz is infamous around these parts
Nice car

Old 06-03-2008, 11:05 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
I am placing the car back on the market. Fellow 6speeder (good guy and I glad that I've got to know him) decided to move up to a new home. Will be posted on RSAmerica.net. Please pm if interested in discussing. The car is a special RSA.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1994 RS America- Limited Production/Mint