Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

1994 RS America- Limited Production/Mint

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 11:30 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future

Old 06-14-2008, 11:55 PM
robbunker. is infamous around these parts
i'm very interested if the car is still for sale!

you can email me at rob@robertbunker.com

thanks!

Old 06-16-2008, 07:56 AM
ttt

whats the word??

Old 06-16-2008, 09:04 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by robbunker.
ttt

whats the word??

pm both the hinkles. dhinkle and minidhinkle the dad isn't on the internet very much.

Old 06-16-2008, 10:42 PM
i don't have a post count of 15

Old 06-16-2008, 10:43 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Rob, he'll e-mail you tomorrow.

Old 06-16-2008, 10:54 PM
thanks a lot!

Old 06-17-2008, 08:40 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Rob:

Check your email.

David

Old 06-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Kingofcars is infamous around these parts
Is the car still available?

Old 06-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Yes.^

Old 06-23-2008, 06:20 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
very very clean RS! one of my favorite porsches!

Old 06-23-2008, 06:57 PM
DTM LGND is infamous around these parts
1994 RS America- Limited Production/Mint

Very nice RSA!!! Good Luck with the sale.

Old 06-26-2008, 06:44 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
RS America is sold to Mike from CT- A great guy and fellow 6speed member. Yes, seller's remorse has already set in.

Now, does someone want to buy my wickedly-fast 993 RS (RS conversion) for Racing and DE's so I can move into a 996 Cup Car?

Old 06-26-2008, 06:47 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
David does the 993 come with Cup Holders? Also is MiniD comes along with the 993 then I am not interested

Congrats to the sale of your car and Mike congrats to the purchase! It looks like a beaut.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
David does the 993 come with Cup Holders? Also is MiniD comes along with the 993 then I am not interested

Congrats to the sale of your car and Mike congrats to the purchase! It looks like a beaut.
Thanks Kahn. I just lodge my latte in the window net and take sips at 1.5 g's when the car loads to the right.

MiniD's not part of the package. To valuable of an asset to the Hinkle race team.

Love the recent additions to your Twin Turbo. Stay in touch.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1994 RS America- Limited Production/Mint