Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Looking for a modded E55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 11:46 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
ive seen kerrys car in person and the thing is awesome...very menacing! and in great shape.
kerry, you dont happen to have those csl reps left that you could sell me do you?

anyway, good luck on the sale and the new e55!

Thanks man!! i sold the csl reps. sorry!!

Old 01-10-2008, 11:47 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by 2005s4
did you buy that car off of someone, it looks familiar

Yup!! I traded juha my 996 GT3 for it.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by 930chas
This one is sweet, might still be available....

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...=211769&page=2
That car is perfect!!
Thanks

Old 01-11-2008, 12:31 AM
acr-c is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by habitat
That car is perfect!!
Thanks
That one is sold, btw. I've been looking around a bit for an E55 myself.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
car looks very familiar, did you buy that from someone?

Old 01-11-2008, 09:53 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
car looks very familiar, did you buy that from someone?
As said, he bought it from 6speeder Juha in FL.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
I have an '06 E55 Black/Black, 21K miles, premium package, lighting package, trunk closer, keyless go. Totally stock, though I had the resonators removed by GMG racing for a slightly throatier sound (hardly any difference).

It's a lease, so I have no idea what fair market is. If anyone's interested I'll post up pics.

Rock solid with only 2 minor warranty claims in 2 years. Very rare for a Merc these days!!

Old 01-11-2008, 03:00 PM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by trojanman
I have an '06 E55 Black/Black, 21K miles, premium package, lighting package, trunk closer, keyless go. Totally stock, though I had the resonators removed by GMG racing for a slightly throatier sound (hardly any difference).

It's a lease, so I have no idea what fair market is. If anyone's interested I'll post up pics.

Rock solid with only 2 minor warranty claims in 2 years. Very rare for a Merc these days!!
Did you have any resonance or drone when you removed the resonators?
I'm thinking of doing the same thing to mine? TIA

Old 01-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
Hoang - no resonance or ill effects whatsoever. However, there is very little increase in sound...almost imperceptible. Based on my experience, I would skip removing the resonators and go straight to removing some of the baffling in the mufflers. This is the "cheap" way of doing it. With this method, you *may* be prone to droning at certain engine speeds.

The best (and most expensive) way to do it is to buy a replacement system. I am partial to Eisenmann's sound (not the race version).

Keep in mind that the E55 is one of the few vehicles whose exhaust is 100% perfectly tuned from the factory. ANY exhaust modification, no matter how flashy or expensive, will actually REDUCE your power anywhere from 1hp - 20hp.

Old 01-11-2008, 04:44 PM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by trojanman
Hoang - no resonance or ill effects whatsoever. However, there is very little increase in sound...almost imperceptible. Based on my experience, I would skip removing the resonators and go straight to removing some of the baffling in the mufflers. This is the "cheap" way of doing it. With this method, you *may* be prone to droning at certain engine speeds.

The best (and most expensive) way to do it is to buy a replacement system. I am partial to Eisenmann's sound (not the race version).

Keep in mind that the E55 is one of the few vehicles whose exhaust is 100% perfectly tuned from the factory. ANY exhaust modification, no matter how flashy or expensive, will actually REDUCE your power anywhere from 1hp - 20hp.
Wow, many thanks for the info!

Old 01-11-2008, 05:04 PM
CarolynGaynor is infamous around these parts
My employee bought my E55 from me, now he has a new baby, and is looking to sell it. It is black, Kleenman upgrade, chrome rims, etc...

Old 01-11-2008, 05:13 PM
dgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CarolynGaynor
My employee bought my E55 from me, now he has a new baby, and is looking to sell it. It is black, Kleenman upgrade, chrome rims, etc...

Can you PM me with info.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:29 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
http://www.yourmercedes.com/2006-mer...amg-c-1870.htm

should be able to offer 53-55 and get it easy...

Old 01-12-2008, 11:58 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I have a modded Kleemann CLK55 for sale that will beat many modded E55's It has supporting mods such as suspension, rims, brakes, bigger heat exchanger and intercooler pump etc as well. Pm me if anyone is interested. The car in my avatar is my CLK430 NOT my CLK55