Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Seeking RS America (RSA)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 10:07 PM
RonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond repute
Seeking RS America (RSA)

I'm looking for a 1993 RSA (RS America) with low to moderate miles, AC, and no sunroof. I'd prefer LSD and don't care either way about radio. Please let me know if you know of a car that might meet my needs. Thanks!

Old 01-09-2008, 10:13 PM
racerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond reputeracerbvd has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-09-2008, 10:15 PM
RonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond reputeRonCT has a reputation beyond repute
I saw that one and while it's a fantastic car, it's probably too nice for my needs. Also, I'd prefer a 1993 without the back seats. I've seen several sell in the last several months with low to moderate miles (say 35-50k) in excellent condition for less than $40k. I'm patient

Old 01-10-2008, 07:05 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
this web page has some. i bought mine from a guy off this page
http://www.rsamerica.net/market/vehicles/index.htm

Old 01-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks - I've checked all of the cars on that site (somewhat defunct, not updated in many months, members wondering what happened to site owner, etc.), as well as eBay, cars.com, autotrader, pelican, rennlist, dupont, hemmings, PCA mart, etc. Communicating with 10 owners wanting to sell right now - stay tuned

Old 01-10-2008, 07:13 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Hinkles car is great what's your use.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:36 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RonCT
I'm looking for a 1993 RSA (RS America) with low to moderate miles, AC, and no sunroof. I'd prefer LSD and don't care either way about radio. Please let me know if you know of a car that might meet my needs. Thanks!
ac, no sunroof and LSD... that is a tough car to find in the 30-40K price range...

I have been monitoring the market for over a year and Hinkles is worth the stretch.

If I had the room for it....

I digress.

good luck with your search and post pics if you land one!

Old 01-12-2008, 05:40 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Just saw this one - local to me here in Atlanta.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 01-12-2008, 05:47 PM
PHIL2 is infamous around these parts
\

That looks like a great car.

Old 01-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Some issues with that one for me... Accident to the rear per CarFax (explains the missing RS America badge). No sign of the oem seats, rear shelf, or wheels. I am considering it though - thanks for mentioning it. If anyone lives near the dealership, it would be great to have a set of eyes take a look...

Old 01-13-2008, 11:25 AM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by RonCT
Some issues with that one for me... Accident to the rear per CarFax (explains the missing RS America badge). No sign of the oem seats, rear shelf, or wheels. I am considering it though - thanks for mentioning it. If anyone lives near the dealership, it would be great to have a set of eyes take a look...
I'll swing by this week if I get a chance.

Old 01-13-2008, 06:35 PM
ekyub is infamous around these partsekyub is infamous around these parts
Old 01-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Not exactly the best car to modify for track use Based on the 10 or so real candidates, the pricing is between $33k and $50k for anything between 25k miles and 60k miles, bone stock to fully track prepared. Still looking though because I haven't found the best balance of value... Non sunroof car with LSD and AC, moderate miles (30-50k), and ready for DE use. Keep up the great work looking for options!

Old 01-13-2008, 06:46 PM
Targa Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTarga Tim has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Ron,

With your driving skill, I thought you were going to get a 996GT3 or 997GT3. I understand the raw feeling and collectability of an RSA, but it will be slower than your current 997S. Right?

Old 01-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Targa Tim
Hey Ron,

With your driving skill, I thought you were going to get a 996GT3 or 997GT3. I understand the raw feeling and collectability of an RSA, but it will be slower than your current 997S. Right?
My RSA is faster on the track then the 997 and 996 GT3's up here. Could be driver but the cars are really that good.

Plus if you do make a mistake you have a lot less to worry about....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seeking RS America (RSA)