Location (State):

Item Condition:

01 996 C2 Cab for Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Russcan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by IhuangerI
bump for a really good price, i've only had a handful of people stop by and look at my 01 c2 as well.

Do you think interest will increase by summer? Are you able to hold on to it until then?

Good luck and a shame to see it go.
Yeah it seems these car always draw more interest in summer. I really don't want to sell it, but I have 3 cars and bought a new home so one's going to go. I hope my E55 AMG goes first this way I can keep the P-car. Thanks for the bump and remember this. It only takes 1 right buyer for it to go. So stay in front of them.

Russ

Old 02-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Spring and Summer will be here soon! Nothing like a cab for'em.

Russ

Old 02-18-2008, 01:32 PM
PRICE DROP!!!!! $32K with OEM Wheels or $36K as shown. Car is perfect and needs nothing. Looks new. Wheels and tires on the car cost $6K 6 months ago and tires have 95% or more tread left. This is one of the best condition and mileage Cab's you'll find at this price.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:10 PM
It's almost Cab season!

Old 02-19-2008, 05:43 PM
996Jammy is infamous around these parts
wow russ, its a great price, you'd think it'd be snatched up already but in this economic climate, guess people are sittin' on the sidelines. Its a shame that even cabs are going for that low these days...

Old 02-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by 996Jammy
wow russ, its a great price, you'd think it'd be snatched up already but in this economic climate, guess people are sittin' on the sidelines. Its a shame that even cabs are going for that low these days...
We'll I'm getting alot of play on it. It is a great price for a cab and I don't want to brag, but it's real beauty of a base stock car that sells for the same price. Somone would need to put $15K to get it to this point. They also are going to have a ton of time in it as well. The right buyer will know it's a deal and ****** it up. I really don't need to sell it but were are trying to get down to only 2 cars with a new baby and building a new home as well. Don't really need to sell for the finance reason, just peace of mind with all the changes.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:33 PM
bitterazn is infamous around these parts
russ -

can't PM yet since I'm < 15 posts, but would appreciate some more details if the 996 cab is still available. please contact me at liu_cipher @ yahoo dot com. Thanks.

- eric

Old 05-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by Russcan
Hey guys, I don't want to do it but we have bought a new home and need to free up some cash flow. I've listed my 2003 E55 for sale and my 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged for sale here but not having any luck on either and there priced very, very well. So, I want to see offers on my Porsche to see if it's the one thats going to go. Below are the options it has.

Car is In Very Good Condition!

2001 Porsche C2 Cab in Seal Gray/Graphite Gray Leather and Black Soft Top
55K Miles on Original Engine and No RMS Issue's Ever
6 Speed Manual
Factory Row O30 Suspension with Champion Lowering Springs
New Black Soft Top with 30% Charcoal Rear Tinted Window
40% Tint on all Other Windows
Seal Gray Hartop
19" 3 Piece Forged DCR Wheels with GoodYear GS-D3 Tires- Very Quiet Tire
Fabspeed Silicon Intake Sleeve with Carbon Fiber Plug
K&N Drop in Air Filter
PSE Exhaust Mod
3 Spoke Steering Wheel
Painted Seal Gray Lower Center Console
Painted Seal Gray Ashtry Delete Kit
Alumin Porsche Pedals
Painted Alumin Horseshoe Radio Suround
Painted Alumin Insturment Cluster Visor
Painted Alumin Dash Strips
Painted Alumin Key Trim
Painted Alumin Harzard Trim
Graphite Black Mats with Black Porsche Embossed Lettering
Euro Rear Bumper without Bumperette's
Supple Leather Seats with Porsche Crested Headrest
Black and Alumin Porsche Ingraved Handbrake
Black and Alumin Porsche Shifter with Porsche Crest
Aftermarket Panasonic Head Unit with DVD option

I will sell the car with factory 18" inch Turbo Twist Wheels as well for Less!

I will sell the DCR Forged Wheels and tires if I sell the car without them for $4000 with tires. PD $5000 for the wheels and $1000 for the tires. Tires have 1K miles on them and tread looks brand new. Rims are perfect with no curb marks. Bring on the offers and let me see what I'm going to do!

$33K With Oem Wheels
$37K As Shown

Thanks, Russ

Well it's time to let her go. The 2nd baby will be here in Sep. Now's the perfect time to pickup a tastefully modded 911 cab* that needs nothing. Since my last post that I was keeping the car a little while longer after selling my E55 I have added a set of Pss9's and yellow brake calipers. The car does have 3K more miles for a total of 58K. Car has no problems at all and looks new. If your looking for a fully done 911 cab* that needs nothing and ready to go for the season, this one will be hard to beat. Priced with others of same year, same miles and less factory options. This car has also had over $10K of aftermarket mods. If you have any questions please PM me. I can also send anyone full size images if you give me your email address.

Priced at $35K

Thanks, Russ

Old 05-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by bitterazn
russ -

can't PM yet since I'm < 15 posts, but would appreciate some more details if the 996 cab is still available. please contact me at liu_cipher @ yahoo dot com. Thanks.

- eric
Sent you and email and a PM here.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:25 AM
Adismo is infamous around these parts
nice wheels

Old 05-31-2008, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted by Adismo
nice wheels
If someone does not buy the car as is in a couple wks I'm going to be parting it out. That means if your looking to bus some wheels they will be for sale.

Russ

Old 05-31-2008, 04:43 PM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
Gorgeous car and I am in Charlotte. Just not quite ready to buy yet as I need to move some other investments first.

I'll subscribe to this and if it's still available as is in a couple months, I'll touch base! G/L!!

Old 06-01-2008, 08:07 AM
Hey Bud, thanks for the props on the car. Good to know your in Charlotte. If you would like to see the car and drive we can set it up. If you like it and want to purchase, I could hold it for you for a coulpe months till your ready with a small deposit of some kind. Let me know if you would like to set it up. You will really like the car, it's really well done and shows well. The car is also very clean as well.

Russ

Originally Posted by juniorbean
Gorgeous car and I am in Charlotte. Just not quite ready to buy yet as I need to move some other investments first.

I'll subscribe to this and if it's still available as is in a couple months, I'll touch base! G/L!!

Old 06-02-2008, 07:39 AM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Russcan
Hey Bud, thanks for the props on the car. Good to know your in Charlotte. If you would like to see the car and drive we can set it up. If you like it and want to purchase, I could hold it for you for a coulpe months till your ready with a small deposit of some kind. Let me know if you would like to set it up. You will really like the car, it's really well done and shows well. The car is also very clean as well.

Russ
Very cool that you are flexible like that. I'll shoot you a PM with some details on my situation and we can go from there....

Old 06-02-2008, 10:38 AM
No problem. I replied to your PM. Would love to sell the car in Charlotte so maybe I could see it around now and again.

Russ

Originally Posted by juniorbean
Very cool that you are flexible like that. I'll shoot you a PM with some details on my situation and we can go from there....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 01 996 C2 Cab for Sale