Location (State):

Item Condition:

Selling My 2004 E55***pano Roof***renntech

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 04:00 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
Car is still available. Lots of interest and even a pending sale that was lost. I love this beast and dont really want to sell but the rear seats do not fold down and i need the space.

Best.

Nick

Old 03-19-2008, 08:40 AM
rocketman is infamous around these parts
nice car

Old 03-20-2008, 12:51 AM
NMT
Former Vendor
NMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to beholdNMT is a splendid one to behold
Thanks...Lots of interest but no one has pulled the trigger.

Old 03-22-2008, 08:06 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
Price Drop $48,000

Old 04-23-2008, 01:32 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
Price Drop $47200.00

Old 05-28-2008, 11:42 AM
NMT
Former Vendor
Ok guys...this bad boy MUST go! Best offer takes her home

Old 05-28-2008, 04:02 PM
nicegsxr is infamous around these parts
Great looking car, but I didnt think MB E55 held up that well in resale, not to bash but you started this thread back in Feb and its now almost June. The price you asked in Feb was $49k and 3months later its still at $47k??? I lowered my 03 E39 M5 from $40k to $36k CPOed in 2 months and it was sold amost immediately. So I think your price is probably abit on the highside then what people wana pay.. especially a E55 no offense intented Good luck in your sale!

Old 05-28-2008, 08:54 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
She's a Renntech E55 with lots of goodies...open to offers

Old 06-10-2008, 10:40 PM
NMT
Former Vendor
$45000 Ready To Roll!

Old 06-10-2008, 10:55 PM
PORSCHEAUDIOLUV is infamous around these parts
NICK,
Gas prices are at an all time high and getting worst . the longer you wait to lower the prce the less the car is worth .how much is the rentech stuff worth ?
I see other e55 being advertised in the mid 30's .

Old 06-11-2008, 11:48 AM
NMT
Former Vendor
Rtech Exhaust: $3000.00
Rtech Steering wheel: $2400.00
Rtech ELM: $1300.00
Rtech ECU: $2000.00

I will take a reasonable offer but not anywhere in the 30's

Old 06-11-2008, 12:09 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
I'm also actively looking for a 4-door super sedan to replace my e46 m3 as I need a 4-door automatic car as well.

The e55 amg market is really getting killed right now both with the crazy rise of gas prices and also the fact that most of them are out of warranty now which makes them expensive to repair.

If this was a 2005 e55 then the price might be about right but hey as many have told me with my e46 m3, the market decides the price of the car so I've just decided to keep it since I can't let it go for what people will pay.

Don't get me wrong your car is super nice but at that price it will be a tough sale and as another poster said, the longer you hold it the less you will get.

rk

Old 06-11-2008, 09:41 PM
allenjdmb is infamous around these parts
No insult intended Nick, but..

looks like you might plan to enjoy it. That is a huge number for an out of warranty 04 with (nearly) 50k miles. Yes, we know it's nicer than the average one, and the gear is nice. But being in the business, you also know that you'll be lucky to get .50 on the dollar for the gear, if that, in this economy. Financing is also an issue--it's now four model years old, about to be 5, and the rates and the terms won't be getting any better. (For example, I'm assuming that you know that Capital One, the most aggressive internet lender on these cars, announced about a month ago that they will not write any more car loans unless the car is sold by a dealer). I'm like the other guys, it definetly has a three in it, and not a high 3--IF you want to sell it. Maybe you don't, and I don't blame you. Don't forget that there is also trunk money and a financing incentive on new E63's. In any event, good luck, and I'm like several other guys here, lemme know if you want off at a realistic number. I can write a check and get it picked up pretty quickly.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:10 PM
ET550 is infamous around these parts
Tough crowd. So much for the forum rules.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:14 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nick@thespeedgallery
Rtech Exhaust: $3000.00
Rtech Steering wheel: $2400.00
Rtech ELM: $1300.00
Rtech ECU: $2000.00

I will take a reasonable offer but not anywhere in the 30's
$2400 for a steering wheel -wow.

BTW - I see 05s all the time in Dallas for low-mid 40s with 15k-20k miles. At dealers. Still under warranty. Good luck with your sale - at least if it doesn't go you'll still own a great car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Selling My 2004 E55***pano Roof***renntech