Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Lease Assumption: Audi Q7 4.2 S-Line. CHEAPEAST PAYMENT!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 09:40 PM
ironchefigor is infamous around these parts
Wow, $15k down payment on a lease?

Old 04-30-2008, 09:41 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Antz_997s
Yes it does have the third row seats. (7 seaters)

I don't think asking $4k is alot for taking over this cheap lease payment. If you walk in to the dealer now, you're most likely to pay over $1200/month (24 months lease) with nothing down for a similar car.
No, it's probably still a great deal, however your original post is a tad misleading. "Minor detail" isn't how I'd describe the $4,000.

With that being said, I drove a loaded Q7 4.2 last summer and really enjoyed it. Great size, good power, and the amenities/electronics are pretty trick. Looks pretty cool with the air suspension in loading mode on 20 or 21 inch wheels too! Post up some pictures!

Old 04-30-2008, 09:43 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ironchefigor
Wow, $15k down payment on a lease?
If he were to keep the car through the term of the lease, I bet the accumulated monthly savings would have made the big money down worth it.

Old 04-30-2008, 09:53 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by M5Kid
If he were to keep the car through the term of the lease, I bet the accumulated monthly savings would have made the big money down worth it.
and if the car were in an accident and totaled and that 15k got vaporized, I bet he would have felt really dumb...

Old 04-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Antz_997s is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SteveH
and if the car were in an accident and totaled and that 15k got vaporized, I bet he would have felt really dumb...
Yes i'm fully aware of that Steve. Since my credit was really NEW (i'm not U.S. citizen), i need to put down $15k to get approved. On the other hand, as m5kid mentioned, in the long run i do save some money on the interests.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by SteveH
There is always that, good point.

Old 05-01-2008, 02:27 AM
stevespai is infamous around these parts
At +$4K for the lease assumption, this is still a very good deal...just not as good as before.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:24 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Antz_997s
Yes it does have the third row seats. (7 seaters)

I don't think asking $4k is alot for taking over this cheap lease payment. If you walk in to the dealer now, you're most likely to pay over $1200/month (24 months lease) with nothing down for a similar car.
The big difference that would be for a new car and your is used. Apples to oranges. Regardless, your Q7 is a decent deal.

Old 05-02-2008, 05:30 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by M5Kid
In general, you lose many of the benefits of leasing by putting a large amount down. The interest savings are non-existent when you consider you could have invested the down-payment. This situation was a bit different.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:20 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by stevespai
At +$4K for the lease assumption, this is still a very good deal...just not as good as before.

.... if you are ready to risk exposure to whatever else was not disclosed and do business with an individual who lost credibility right out of the gate .

Old 05-03-2008, 06:31 AM
ttsay is infamous around these parts
Audi Q7

Mine is actually an even better deal $775 per month (NOT including tax) and NO money down except bank transfer fees and over 1000 miles per month and 32 months left.

ALSO AVAILABLE NOW!!!

See link:
http://www.swapalease.com/VEHICLESEA...hicleID=422510

Old 05-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ttsay
Mine is actually an even better deal $775 per month (NOT including tax) and NO money down except bank transfer fees and over 1000 miles per month and 32 months left.

ALSO AVAILABLE NOW!!!

See link:
http://www.swapalease.com/VEHICLESEA...hicleID=422510
Not only did you just completely hijack this thread, but you posted a FS ad with a measly 12 posts. VTB.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:08 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
OP, I think you should edit the first post.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
I agree with the others who called the $4K a 'bait and switch". the normal rules of commenting in the For Sale section do not apply in this case.

You made your bed.

Good luck with the lease assumption.

Old 05-03-2008, 11:45 PM
millhouse24 is infamous around these parts
"How do i get such a low payment? Well, i put down $15k up front. I'm asking $4,000 for this."

I don't know how this is a bait and switch in his original post he did put that line in. Maybe some of you should read better

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lease Assumption: Audi Q7 4.2 S-Line. CHEAPEAST PAYMENT!