Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 1999 Corvette 6 speed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 12:53 PM
California Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud of
FS: 1999 Corvette 6 speed

I'm selling my 1999 Sebring Silver Metallic coupe. It is a 6 speed, with the clear roof. She has 106,000 miles on the clock, many of which are freeway miles, and has been maintained regularly. I am asking $15,000.

She has never been raced, or beat up; only enjoyed. It has been my daily driver for a year, and I have loved every minute of it. The only reason I have to get rid of it is because I'm moving away to college. Otherwise, I would keep it forever. She comes stock with HUD, and a 12 disk CD changer.

Some added extras are: K&N FIPK air filter, Corsa Pace Car exhaust with pro series tips, X-pipe, Bilstien shocks, Baer drilled/slotted rotors with high performance pads, Z06 calipers, stainless streel braided brake lines, CAGS skipshift eliminator, security curtian, front bra, blackout taillight and front turn signal kit, and Sylvania Silver Star headlight bulbs.

I'm including a custom California Car Cover with the Noah fabric which is waterproof, UV resistant, fade resistant, etc.
I'm also including the original airbox and filter.

She drives beautifully, and handles great. I currently have the OEM Goodyear runflats on it. The runflat tires also help improve gas mileage. I consistently get 18+ MPG around town and if it is all freeway driving, it gets over 30 MPG
I have a loan out for this car, and the credit union has the title. It will require the buyer to be present and come with me to the credit union to sign some papers. Only takes about an hour or less. If you would like to come by and check it out, e-mail me and we can set something up. If you have any questions, or would like more pictures, please let me know. Thanks!

Old 06-02-2008, 12:55 PM
California Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud of