Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS:X54 Tips (Turbo)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 03:52 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
FS:X54 Tips (Turbo)

I would like to get $500 SHIPPED (anywhere in the US). They are in GREAT condition!! No discoloration on the center piece or anything... The white stuff you see in the picture is polish and will quickly disappear once you start driving with them....

Evan

Old 08-15-2004, 08:21 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Deal Fell Through!!!
Gotta sell these ASAP!!
$450 SHIPPED FIRM
Evan

Old 08-21-2004, 12:26 AM
Come on boys and girls you won't find these tips for $450 shipped anywhere....new they are almost $600+shipping!!!
Evan

Old 08-21-2004, 01:32 AM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
There was a set that just sold on Ebay for $300. I'll offer that.

here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Old 08-21-2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by trojanman
There was a set that just sold on Ebay for $300. I'll offer that.

here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT
If mine looked anything like those I might consider it...however since you probably would not know the difference between mine and a new set I don't think so... Those are discolored and stained like crazy. Mine were washed and polished 1-2 times a week EVERY week and are perfect....
Evan

Old 08-21-2004, 07:24 AM
Stealth Mode
asun999 is infamous around these parts
trojanman - I've got a set of X54 tips that I'll sell for $375.00 and you won't have to pay shipping cause I'm local. Bought 'em from another boardmember but never had a chance to install them. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Old 08-26-2004, 11:31 AM
Joe West is infamous around these parts
If you still have these... I'm interested assuming they are in good shape. They do not have to be perfect since my Porsche is a daily driver.

Shoot me a picture if you have one

joew@diveaz.com

Joe

Originally posted by asun999
trojanman - I've got a set of X54 tips that I'll sell for $375.00 and you won't have to pay shipping cause I'm local. Bought 'em from another boardmember but never had a chance to install them. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Old 08-27-2004, 01:14 AM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
asun you have PM