Item Condition:

02 996tt, Midnight/Cinnamon, 19.6k, immaculate

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 07:18 PM
MidnighTT is infamous around these parts
02 996tt, Midnight/Cinnamon, 19.6k, immaculate

SOLD!!!

My car has languished at Specialty Sales for 3 months, so it's time for me to put it in front of you guys again, but with a much lower price. It's perfect for the guy who wants something besides black, seal, or yellow and is tired of black interiors!

I've had tons of views and compliments from the various venues where I've listed my '02 996 Turbo, but no solid offers. I've dropped my asking price to $60k for this immaculate, low mileage car with a quite rare and attractive color combination. Both the Midnight Blue Metallic paint and Cinnamon Brown leather were extra cost options, as was then deviating black carpet. I'm not sure how much leather is standard, but this car has hides on the whole dash (including the horseshoe), front and rear consoles, all the roof pillars, the panels next to the rear seats and across the back, even the slats on the center HVAC vents. This is in addition to the supple leather seats and leather on the doors. The interior reminded me of the Ferraris I looked at prior to deciding to go German.

The exterior and interior are in outstanding condition. The paint glows and the leather smells wonderful. There are no stains, no tears, no broken bits (although the cup holder can be reluctant to expose itself sometimes), no scratches, no dents, no door dings, no bodywork. The only negative result of having 19.6k miles is a few of the inevitable tiny stone chips in the paint in front. I've maintained the finish with Menzerna products, including their Intensive and Nano polishes, and FMJ. The car was washed with CR Spotless DI water and blown dry with a Toro dedicated to drying the car.

All the running gear is likewise in excellent condition. There is no 2nd gear problem, no funny noises, the car accelerates, brakes, and corners as a 996tt should. Similarly, the clutch engages where it should and feels solid (it has never slipped while I had it). I have always followed the 1-2 minute cool down before shutting off the engine. There is a lot of life left in the brake pads and tires, and the rotors don't have any micocracks (or macrocracks, either!). The car has never seen a road race track, but I did take it to the drag strip to see what it would do. Wheel hop put an end to that experiment!

Modwise, the car has clear side markers, short shift kit, and BumperPlugs rear wiper delete and driver key slot filler. The spare tire, jack, compressor, and full tool kit are all there, and I have all the rear wiper parts. So there you have it, a 'no stories' car that is both beautiful and in beautiful condition. I'm asking $60k. PM if interested.

Jeff

Last edited by MidnighTT; 07-30-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Bahnstoermer is infamous around these parts
Wow, that certainly has to be the cleanest in that color combo I can recall. Sorry to hear the sales is taking a while, at $60k it sure seems you'll find a buyer.

Old 06-16-2008, 07:38 PM
tank is just really nicetank is just really nicetank is just really nicetank is just really nice
Beautiful color combo!

Old 06-16-2008, 08:41 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Jeff, i feel your pain bud. Good luck. At 60k that's a great deal!

Old 06-16-2008, 08:49 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
Definitely a rare gem with low miles too....good luck.

Old 06-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
beautiful car...we would be talking if it was white.
Good luck

Old 06-17-2008, 02:03 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
beauty... gl on the sale

Old 06-17-2008, 02:53 PM
lsbe36 is infamous around these parts
That interior is amazing! Good luck with the sale

Old 06-17-2008, 08:36 PM
millsjq has a spectacular aura aboutmillsjq has a spectacular aura about
I have interest in your car and some questions. Please PM me with your contact information.

Jack

Old 06-18-2008, 08:37 AM
MMbtu is infamous around these parts
Contact

Please email me your contact info.

jmcmahon AT encapinvestments DOT com

or call 214-738-6800

Old 06-18-2008, 10:24 AM
Flying Viper is infamous around these parts
Midnight TT

Please email me at acsvipari@aol.com or call me at 973 731 3275 thanks,
Tony

Old 06-18-2008, 11:35 AM
secretvampire is infamous around these parts
Damn, if it was about six months in the future, I would be all over this. Beautiful combo.

Old 06-19-2008, 06:03 PM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
is this car in southbay?

Old 06-19-2008, 10:59 PM
shaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud ofshaunt has much to be proud of
still for sale? and where in Norcal are you located?

Old 06-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Flying Viper is infamous around these parts
Must be sold , never got a call.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 02 996tt, Midnight/Cinnamon, 19.6k, immaculate