Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 1988 BMW 325I Hartge H26 Cabriolet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 09:56 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
FS: 1988 BMW 325I Hartge H26 Cabriolet

Approved for FS posting, please contact member crzygreek with any questions.

I had never thought that I would see the day, but it is time to let go of one of my babies. This is a 3 owner (40yr+ adult owned) 1988 BMW 325I Cabriolet Hartge H26 with 95 xxx km's.

This is a factory modified car that is all stock. Came to life as a regular 325I Cab and was carefully modified by the Hartge technicians to H26 specs as were all the Hartge cars at the time. This car is EXTREMELY RARE, i have never personally seen another one in person and have not found many pictures. There are only a handful left in existence and you can be the lucky owner of one of them.

Engine: 2.6L Hartge I6 (overbored from the original 2.5, balanced and blue printed)
Hartge Longtube Header
Complete Hartge Sport Exhaust (From header to tailpipe w/ original Hartge cats)
OE Hartge 5 speed manual transmission

Body: Mostly original paint that still shines up really nice. (Slight imperfections that go with any car that has been driven and that is its age.)
Hartge Polished Strut Tower Brace
Hartge Sport suspension
New OE German Soft-Top
Original Hartge 16” OZ made 3-Piece Wheels
Falken 451’s all around with 90% tread left
Original Hartge Sport body-kit

Here are some pics:

engine/brace:

Old 07-30-2008, 09:57 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
top down:

top up:

She runs beautifully, shifting is smooth as butter and the hartge suspension makes you think you are driving in a cloud yet it takes corners nicely with a firm feel. Feel free to im me with any questions about the car or to make an appointment to see it. The car is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada but can be delivered anywhere, at the buyers expense of course.

Price is 14 000$ slightly negotiable. No test pilots and all lowballers will be ignored.

Cheers,

Theo

Old 07-30-2008, 03:18 PM
kzsport is infamous around these parts
nice car...................

Old 07-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
old school!!!

Old 07-31-2008, 12:20 AM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet ride!!

I still have mine, sitting in storage, first car I bought out of high school! To many memories to part with it

Good luck with the sale.... some pics of mine..

Old 07-31-2008, 01:01 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
That's a sweet looking 325 Kevin~! I'd never sell such a beau!

Old 07-31-2008, 08:11 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by djantlive
That's a sweet looking 325 Kevin~! I'd never sell such a beau!

Thanks!

Old 07-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
RidinBimmerz is infamous around these parts
I'd love to buy that thing and slam it. Needs some serious coilovers but what a beauty!

Old 08-01-2008, 05:04 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
I love seeing the high performance wheels of the day - my how tire profiles have changed. GL on the sale, it is a great looking car.

Old 08-02-2008, 02:09 PM
crzygreek is infamous around these parts
thanks for the nice comments everyone, sad to see her go... but would rather see another enthusiast drive it instead of it sitting in my driveway.

ps: if your interested in the car and are in the states, i can help with shipping in form of working on the price and working with your shipper of choice to get this safely to your door step