Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S: Divexxtreme's 1,000 HP Protomotive 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 09:59 AM
S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !S-351 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Thanks very much for the offer, bro. But I 'm not interested in any trades.
I figured...I do really love your car.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:09 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
That was fast! Not surprised. Congrats to the new owner.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Acropora has a spectacular aura aboutAcropora has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for such a smooth transaction Scott. Looking forward to picking up the car on Saturday.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:39 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Acropora
Thanks for such a smooth transaction Scott. Looking forward to picking up the car on Saturday.

Haha Brad which Protomotive car are you going to use for daily driver now.

Last edited by vincentdds; 09-16-2008 at 11:44 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:46 PM
davenew is infamous around these parts
You bought it already? That was fast but I don't blame you. Congrats! I have a ton of respect for Scott because the car was modded with absolutely no compromises.

Scott, I'm sure the car will be missed but I'll bet you never look back and regret doing the build and doing it right.

BTW, please be very careful and extra safe at work the next 15 months.

Old 09-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
WOW.... Im glad you picked it up..... now hold on to your pants....

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 09-16-2008, 07:52 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
congrats on the new purchase!

Aaron

Old 09-16-2008, 07:55 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
If I wasn't married, this car would already be SOLD.

Are you still married?

Congrats on your purchase.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:49 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Congrats! That car is a beast.

And thanks for taking it off the market. I was trying to convince my better half that one more car was a good thing. She told me I would have to sell 3 of my cars if I wanted that one.

Enjoy in good health.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Congrats! That car is a beast.

And thanks for taking it off the market. I was trying to convince my better half that one more car was a good thing. She told me I would have to sell 3 of my cars if I wanted that one.

Enjoy in good health.
That seems like a "no-brainer"...I would have sold 4 to have Dive's monster!

Old 09-17-2008, 09:47 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I admit I too was trying to find a way to get this car.

Old 09-17-2008, 02:07 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Wow, that was fast. Sorry you sold her Scott but I'm glad she's still in the 6spd family.

Old 09-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Jumped on the opportunity for an amazingly well built car plus it's extremely fast.

Hope you have a spacesuit

Old 09-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Acropora has a spectacular aura aboutAcropora has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for the kind comments. No way I'd pass up the chance to buy a Protomotive car from a guy like Scott.

Old 09-17-2008, 09:48 PM
John H. has a spectacular aura aboutJohn H. has a spectacular aura aboutJohn H. has a spectacular aura about
Awesome machine!

Congrats on the purchase.

Congrats on the upcoming retirement!

V/r,
Capt H

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S: Divexxtreme's 1,000 HP Protomotive 996TT