Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S: Divexxtreme's 1,000 HP Protomotive 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 01:27 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
F/S: Divexxtreme's 1,000 HP Protomotive 996TT

Car has been sold.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 09-21-2008 at 05:48 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:49 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Sucks you gotta make this move. If I wasn't building my GT2 I would buy your car. Great price for a machine of this caliber.

GLWS,
Raudel

Old 09-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Thanks, Raudel. Putting this car for up sale is way more difficult than I ever thought it would be.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:59 PM
dcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the rough
That car is amazing! good luck with sale!

Old 09-14-2008, 02:25 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck. Sad to see her being sold, but I think you are doing the right thing.

Cars are cars...but getting rid of debt gives you peace of mind.

Jeff

Old 09-14-2008, 02:32 PM
dcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the roughdcentric is a jewel in the rough
Just dump the Z06. they may drop in value with the intro of the ZR1 anyway.

Old 09-14-2008, 02:32 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
sad to see it for sale... wish i were in market for one...i would be all over this....someone will truly have one serious pcar...

Old 09-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by slavik
sad to see it for sale... wish i were in market for one...i would be all over this....someone will truly have one serious pcar...

Thanks, Slavik.

Old 09-14-2008, 03:03 PM
¿Señor Member?
jester has a spectacular aura aboutjester has a spectacular aura about
damn, good luck with the sale Scott!

Old 09-14-2008, 03:29 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
wow an absolutely legendary 996TT for sale! good luck with the sale and good luck with everything else! Someone is going to get one hell of a rocketship!

Old 09-14-2008, 03:58 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Good luck with the sale Scott. Somebody is going to have a lot of fun with it.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:58 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Someone is going to get a really insanely fast car.

Aaron

Old 09-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Amazing deal for anybody that needs a quick car. Well worth the price of admission, good luck.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Acropora has a spectacular aura aboutAcropora has a spectacular aura about
If I wasn't married, this car would already be SOLD.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:33 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Scott!!! Sad to see you letting her go, but you've always been a pragmatic person, you're doing the right thing. No doubt you'll be back, and impress us all once again with something else but not just with your cars or driving abilities, but with your intelligence and expertise as an enthusiast, good luck brotha.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S: Divexxtreme's 1,000 HP Protomotive 996TT