Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F.S. 2002 Audi S6 Avant-Pearl White w/ Black Alcantara!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 05:28 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
F.S. 2002 Audi S6 Avant-Pearl White w/ Black Alcantara!

2002 Audi S6 Avant in PEARL WHITE with Black Alcantara interior! Tiptronic! This is a super rare and beautiful car in excellent condition. I just put brand new VMR RS4 replicas on in Onyx Black with 255/35/18's (Yoko Advan S4's). I also added a brand new Milltek Catback Exhaust (not too loud). Medium tint all around, V1 hardwire, RS6 grille, Red tail lights (no more rear orange blinkers).

NOTE: Some pics are slightly out of date (see link above)-I now have a Milltek Catback with 4" tips on each side (tasteful-they fill out the factory holes). I have the stock exhaust in case anybody wants to put it back on... I can get more interior shots but it's clean/as new (see pics in link above). The alcantara is stunning with the whole roof liner, center seats, doors swathed in its sporty luxury!

Car is loaded with all S6 goodies. No Nav (you wouldn't want it, trust me), rear parktronic, front and rear heated seats, sport seats, ALCANTARA, moonroof, etc...

The car has 56K on it, almost all service records, dealer maintained thorugh warranty. New tires, rims, exhaust, brakes recent all around (rotors and pads), etc... etc... I love this car but need a 'truck' again to haul motorcycles around.

Super clean, no stories, no accidents. No BS. ****, car guy owner who also owns a 600 hp 996TT and knows how to take care of his prized vehicular possessions. Would be sad to see her go.

Pricing Note: I am slightly negotiable on price but am not desperate and will not give this vehicle away. No low ball offers will be considered so please don't waste both of our time. If somebody wants the vehicle for less, I am willing to remove the exhaust system and sell it separately (it's about 2 months old and should move quickly for the right price). Those of you who know what you are looking at will appreciate the rarity of this special vehicle. I looked for many months to find this! Thanks for your consideration!

EDIT: Just remembered that car also has clear bra, full medium tint plus windshield tinted super light, rear animal/child divider, and Thule racks that will be included if sold for the right price.

$24,750

Attached Images   

Last edited by Kato; 11-02-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
gorgeous car! I have been looking for a DD so I can relegate my CS to just a toy, but its still a little soon for me to be buying another car...damn! GLWS.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
Thanks, I keep wondering if I can make it work by keeping this car. I love her but it may not make the most sense to keep her given my utility needs right now... If I can walk away and not lose too much (I'm into this car for over 27K right now) then I'll move on and buy something that meets my needs a bit better... In the meantime, I will enjoy the burble, understated looks and the confused looks on peoples' faces when I fly past them on the fwy at warp speed, LOL. It's always fun to mess with people in a wagon!

Old 09-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
sweet avant. g/l with the sale.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:55 PM
TMH
TMH is infamous around these parts
gorgeous rare car, best of luck!

Old 09-16-2008, 02:15 PM
twnj is infamous around these parts
2002 S6 Avant

These are great cars. My wife has driven one daily for the past 5 years and it's been extremely reliable. Her's has the nav, and you're right, you wouldn't want it. Talk about a challenged interface!

Throw on some snow tires and it goes through anything. We'll definitely never sell ours! It is a sleeper but it still has a nice wide stance. Anyway, good luck! The white pearl is beautiful.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Thanks for everybody's feedback!

Old 09-16-2008, 05:55 PM
AussieRS is infamous around these parts
I have an 2002 A6 avant pearl/black that looks soo similar, though id much rather have yours...sexy car man

Old 09-17-2008, 10:45 AM
Thanks! Post some pics of your Avant if you'd like! That would be cool to see! These things are rare in this color, super rare!

They supposedly only brought over 1200+ S6's and the Pearl and Black Alcantara was a custom order option. My guess is that there are probably less than 50 or maybe even 25 ever sold here... I looked for this one for a looooong time!

Old 09-17-2008, 01:25 PM
AussieRS is infamous around these parts
This was actuality my parents car before I was driving. When I got my license, this became my first car. While my friends all got new cars I wasn't too happy with a "used white wagon", but now I love this car which is why she is still around at 112K miles. I love these C5 Avants, my neighbor just got rid of their C5 S6.

Good luck with the sale, that is an awesome car!

Old 09-17-2008, 01:40 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Man, this would make an awesome daily for me here in the winter. If only you were closer............

Old 09-17-2008, 08:44 PM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Thumbs up for a great sleeper car.

Old 09-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Nice pics, RSAudi! Cool vehicles for sure!

Thanks for all the great feedback, guys. You are making me want to keep her! LOL

Still for sale for now...

Old 09-19-2008, 03:10 PM
ABTsportsline is infamous around these parts
i have a soft spot for the C5 cars... i am not sure i'll own anything other than C5 A6's.

i was looking for a S6 avant when i bought my car but couldn't find what i was looking for; coincidentally i was looking for YOUR car. I had to make my own S6, so i did.... only i don't have the Alcantara. gorgeous car my friend, gorgeous. I would keep that if i were you. You'll regret selling it later!

good luck with everything

Old 09-19-2008, 06:51 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
keep the car. i've had my allroad for 3 years now. that's the longest i've owned a car in a very long time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F.S. 2002 Audi S6 Avant-Pearl White w/ Black Alcantara!