Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2006 Fully Built *AMS* Evo 9 MR ~ 53K Takes It!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Pwn
Pwn is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by layza4sti
Ahh; NO!!! AMS is the ****, when it come's to DSM/Evo's there one of the best. I used to get my car tuned there back in my DSM day's. All of PWN's part's are top of the line. But like any modded car, it's a roll of the dice on reliability. It's just part of the game... PWN Good luck, with the sale, Someone will be very happy...

Well said. That is an unbiased honest comment.

Thanks,

Pwn

Old 10-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Pwn
Originally Posted by Tito
Nice ride, want to trade for a 88 911 turbo ? AMS is one of the BEST in the business period, Martin, Frank all of them are great guys, the quality is A+

Thanks for the input bud. Send me a couple pics ( I am assuming it is extensively modded ). Basically lol - It had better be some SUPER Porsche

Best wishes,

Pwn

Last edited by Pwn; 10-02-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Tito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud ofTito has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Pwn
Thanks for the input bud. Send me a couple pics ( I am assuming it is extensively modded ). Basically lol - It had better be some SUPER Porsche

Best wishes,

Pwn
Got a email address ? send it via PM, I don't want to water down such of great thread 10.75 @ 1/4mile should give you a pretty good idea

At any rate Great car

Old 10-02-2008, 09:42 PM
fullracehonda is infamous around these parts
kwitcha *****en

ams is tried and true, didnt they run the same motor for like a year and a half in thier race car without opening or rebuilding it?

also, i read on evom that the 53k is without the volks and wing, thats still true right? bump for your evo, its very clean.

also im assuming the 700whp is on some sort of race fuel? does it have a pump tune on it or are you a baller and just drive on race fuel?

Old 10-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Pwn
Originally Posted by layza4sti
*sigh* Your a complete Dbag, as shown in your picture. LOL

lol! +1

Old 10-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Pwn
Originally Posted by fullracehonda
kwitcha *****en

ams is tried and true, didnt they run the same motor for like a year and a half in thier race car without opening or rebuilding it?

also, i read on evom that the 53k is without the volks and wing, thats still true right? bump for your evo, its very clean.

also im assuming the 700whp is on some sort of race fuel? does it have a pump tune on it or are you a baller and just drive on race fuel?

That is correct. Matter fact that was their DRAG CAR with the 42r lol. I know they ran it for 2 seasons w/o rebuilding it. Not sure if they rebuilt it yet but I will most def. find out.

Well you get the Volks just not the wing - I took the wing off the car because it gives it a much more cleaner/meaner look.

It has a 110 leaded tune and a C-16 tune - I did not put a pump gas tune just for the simple fact that I do not drive the car often. You can always add an extra one on there if you please ( EMS )

Thanks for the support,

Pwn

Old 10-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Evo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond reputeEvo650 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not sure why some of you are bashing this car. It's very well put together. Including the car, there's a good $100k invested. It's being sold for approx 50% of the total investment sunk into it. Very fair price in my opinion.

I had an '03 Evo that was built by AMS. They do some of the best work in the country. I've had all kinds of exotics and, believe it or not, the one car that I really regret selling is my AMS modified Evo.

Old 10-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Stevenh is infamous around these parts
Great car. I would be all over this if I were in the market.

I'm not sure where the hate is coming from towards AMS? I would normally never buy a car that is this modified, but knowing that this one was built by AMS would make comfortable with it.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Pwn
Evo650 - Thanks for the input my friend

Stevenh - I would also like to thank you as well

Ihatepotholes - I do not need to say much about you as I am sure people willl get the picture with your comment... lmao

IUkid - Get off my thread already lol. You are really showing your true colors with every post. Just a heads up you look like an even bigger moron when siding with one lol!

On a side note you two should read the rules and as for you IUkid you totally contradicted yourself with the previous comment about how my car is all of the sudden " SOLID " compared to the original " I would hesitate to buy this etc etc "

I guess it is cool for little kids to go bashing threads with assumtions and slander - I love when children talk about 55k 60k etc etc like they even have the slightest clue of how much money it actually is.

To be honest you should have some shame/respect. You closet hating keyboard warriors are dime a dozen. Have some dignity

Best wishes,

Pwn

Old 10-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Banned
BlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by IUkid
Not really contradicting myself. Guess your boys at AMS had nothing to say about my friend huh? Didn't you "call them tomorrow" about it?

Last post bc I dont want to bump this thread anymore. My only point of the original post quoted above was to make sure whoever buys it is aware of what CAN happen with an AMS build. When you are spending 55k on a car, the buyer has a right to hear some of the negatives to a 2.3l stroker build from AMS.

$hit disturbers with under 100 feedback should automatically be BANNED!

Read the rules.

Old 10-04-2008, 07:35 AM
Pwn
Originally Posted by BlackBear

Read the rules.

I agree 100%. The little kid contradicts himself in every comment yet he singles out and highlights a couple bold words thinking in his mind he is proving something.

IUkid - I have not been on these forums very long but for the most part I have realized that there are a lot of intelligent members lurking around. That being said I can confidently say you are making yourself look like a complete douschebag. In all honesty who are people going to listen to - A kid with a photoshopped Veyron that contradicts himself in every comment - Or a reputable 6speed member with a track record of helpful contributing information. I would also like to kindly ask if you keep your uneducated contradicting biased comments clear from my thread.

Pwn

Last edited by Pwn; 10-04-2008 at 07:39 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:02 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Are you willing to part it out, and if so, how much for the tree air freshener?

Old 10-04-2008, 08:24 AM
Pwn
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Are you willing to part it out, and if so, how much for the tree air freshener?

lol Local pick up only - Sorry

Old 10-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackBear

Read the rules.

I agree.

Old 10-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Pwn
Originally Posted by Control It
I agree.

Thank you for your time - I appreciate it

Best wishes,

Pwn

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2006 Fully Built *AMS* Evo 9 MR ~ 53K Takes It!