2004 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor P71 - 92K - Very clean

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 11:13 AM
spyderman33 is infamous around these parts
Correction on mileage: 93K miles.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Dubbster is infamous around these parts
I sorry I must have read that incorrectly... over 6000 for the car??? That is an absolutely insane sum of money. That car is worth 4500 at best and thats off my lot, With unlimted mile warranty 3 months engine trans, and guaranteed to pass inspections and we offer any customers reduced pricing on repairs here, and by reduced we do it damn near cost, im talkin about a trans install, under 100,000 miles on the trans for 550$... INSTALLED an warrantee, all original trans.

Yes these cars run 500,000 miles on the same engine if taken care of, i see it all the time. I am in the buisness of selling these cars and have them coming all the way as far as New mexico and location makes a huge difference in how these cars run.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:57 AM
RocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant future
Awesome theft deterrant if parked in front of your house, nobody would mess with you!

Who needs ADT when you can have this...

Old 10-29-2008, 01:25 PM
1. I tryin to put it into ppls mind how off your pricing is,
2. 100% off on my post, go to ebay youll find them MUCH cheeper.

the only thing that goes for that high of a markup is 2005 and up crown vics in the east coast due to the demand created by cab drivers. 2004 has become obsolete in most places, except some small towns. LEt me give you an idea, 2004 4000$ an up, 2005 is 5500$ and up. yes there is that big of a gap cuz of cab drivers. Also, I dont advertise, nor do i need to, I sell strictly to cab drivers, livery , security companies and people that happen to come around in the area, the company isnt even listed online, though sometime soon we will get one up as more companies head to the internet.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Not sure who you are but I am assuming that since your first post was directly against me, it must be personal.

I would recommend keeping negative comments to yourself...

If you have anything to say to me about something then PM me or I can easily PM you my # and we can chat man to man...

I looked many months for a car in the shape mine is in before I purchased... I saw what your "$4K Crown Vic" gets you which is why I bought mine at a premium and I am selling pretty much at the same price I bought it... Not making money on it just unloading toys.

If you don't like the price, I don't really care and I don't think anyone asked... Go about your business...

By the way, how old are you?? https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ml#post2110373
Looks like you need to hide a motorcycle from your parents...LOSER Get a life...

Originally Posted by Dubbster
1. I tryin to put it into ppls mind how off your pricing is,
2. 100% off on my post, go to ebay youll find them MUCH cheeper.

the only thing that goes for that high of a markup is 2005 and up crown vics in the east coast due to the demand created by cab drivers. 2004 has become obsolete in most places, except some small towns. LEt me give you an idea, 2004 4000$ an up, 2005 is 5500$ and up. yes there is that big of a gap cuz of cab drivers. Also, I dont advertise, nor do i need to, I sell strictly to cab drivers, livery , security companies and people that happen to come around in the area, the company isnt even listed online, though sometime soon we will get one up as more companies head to the internet.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:38 AM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
Lighten Up Dubbster

The guy is trying to sell a car. Think the price is too high? Then don't buy it, otherwise shut the hell up and go finish your paper route.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
spyderman33- car looks great and it will serve someone well. More than a fair price.

dubbster- you need some internet etiquette classes.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:39 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
I totally wanna buy this! Awesome!

Old 10-31-2008, 11:05 AM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Dubbster
I sorry I must have read that incorrectly... over 6000 for the car??? That is an absolutely insane sum of money. That car is worth 4500 at best and thats off my lot, With unlimted mile warranty 3 months engine trans, and guaranteed to pass inspections and we offer any customers reduced pricing on repairs here, and by reduced we do it damn near cost, im talkin about a trans install, under 100,000 miles on the trans for 550$... INSTALLED an warrantee, all original trans.

Yes these cars run 500,000 miles on the same engine if taken care of, i see it all the time. I am in the buisness of selling these cars and have them coming all the way as far as New mexico and location makes a huge difference in how these cars run.

Ok I am calling you out, post an 04' thats in this condition and similar miles for 4500 and I will buy it on the spot.

Otherwise, delete your post and get lost.

*edit*

OOPS, somebody beat me to it, GL with the sale, cool car and I guarantee you will enjoy it. You can find these cars but trust me, they are very hard to find in good condition!

Last edited by SD1; 10-31-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:12 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Car looks great in pictures try hitting up some movie production companies they may be interested.
GL

Old 11-02-2008, 08:48 AM
thanks guys.. I actually have a few parties interested...

that guy was just being a jerk but now that got him banned... at any rate thanks for the kudos...

Old 11-03-2008, 08:19 AM
TheCarDudes is infamous around these parts
I need one of those to go back and forth to Havasu.

Old 11-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by TheCarDudes
I need one of those to go back and forth to Havasu.
It's not a Bentley or a S550 on the highway but you can't beat it for the money.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Im sorry to all the the 6 speeders I did not realize that I was being out of line by putting out what would be my opinion, I thought I would be helping the community by listing it. I guess it cant hurt to list some points that spyderman33 I think missed.

1. BLACK CVPI's are generally much more expensive then other colors, it being the most requested color.

2.Also All highway cars ride and last much better then lets say city cars. The difference is huge, beyond what most people can understand.

3. as far as I know there is no heavy duty A/c systems equipped in these cars, but they blow Very strong.

4. For the Money and more incredible highway ride and the cheapest thing I know out there in terms or repair.

User 05997S I have tried to Find a way to PM you I guess it is blocked or something, as I would love to prove my point but i don't believe I am aloud to within this section of the forums, so if you would kindly message me, I would be more then happy to show you what I mean.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:52 PM
lmao, but its great to be behind the wheel =) its like being god when your moving quick... EVERYTHING just flies out of your way.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2004 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor P71 - 92K - Very clean